Scotch-brite Lint Roller

Exclusive Scotch film backed adhesive. Remove lint, pet hair, dust and more from clothing with smooth rolling action. Exclusive coreless roll for less environmental waste. Heavy-duty handle. 30 sheets per roll. Dirt Types: Dust Lint Pet Hair.MMM836RS30. 836RS30. Scotch-brite Scotch-brite Lint Roller.

How's this brand compare to other brands?
Are there stronger lint rollers out there that can pick up everything of your clothes? Or is this the best one?
Start your review of Scotch-brite Lint Roller!
Product Highlights
“It works great at getting all the lint off things like pants and sweaters.” in 2 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Do you have animals? You need this product. I keep one at home, one in the car and one at the office. Nothing says crazy cat lady like a black sweater covered with grey fur. Thank God my other cat is hairless!
melvindale
By far the stickiest best Lint roller, I have 2 cats as well as a dog; and these things are in every room of my house including my car! Affordable and worth every penny. Long lasting and durable for furry friendly households
We have 3 cats and a dog, I know all about living life with pet hair. It's frustrating to be covered in it, to some degree, every time I leave the house. Outfits just look so much more put together when they're free of lint and hair. I was really pleased with how quickly the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller pulled hair off my clothes with ease! 1 strip of its sticky paper handled quite the load before I had to go to the next sheet, so that'll be great that this will put in good work. I've had lint rollers in the past that didn't have good sticking power and that's really bothersome and time consuming so have to keep rolling over the same spots over and over again, but not the case with this Scotch-brite. This is a nice tool to have and I think I'll want one at home and in my car because you never know when you'll need it sometimes.I received this for free in exchange for honest review, my opinions are my own.
Garden Grove, CA
I was extremely excited to have received this Lint Roller as a bonus sample in my PINCHME box. I have two dogs that shed like no other. It has become a norm for me to go out in linty clothes. I've had my fair share of purchasing lint rollers, but often times the lint roller would do a mediocre job, and it was a hassle to peel off the layers. I tested this product out with zero expectations of falling in love with it. I tried it for the first time after receiving it and was blown away!!! The tacky-ness of each later was really nice, one layer was enough to take out lint and fur off my entire outfit. Peeling it was a breeze. LOVE this! I've already repurchased a back up at my local Target.  Scotch-brite Lint Roller
Butler, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scotch-brite Lint Roller uploaded by Erin M.
This is one of those products that I used consistently throughout the week and couldn't do without. I have a white cat that sheds on anything he touches. I keep one of these in my car, one in my desk at work, and another in the kitchen for quick touch-ups since I don't think I've ever left the house without cat hair on me somewhere. If you have a shedding animal and dark clothes, this is a must. It gets everything off without too much effort at all. Great product.
Bella Vista, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Finally! I can use 1 sheet instead of five or six when I lint roll a jacket or shirt! Other brands aren't as sticky, so they pick up a little lint and they're done, but the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller pick up lint, hair, pet fur, whatever is on the surface of your clothes. More sheets on the roll than most of the others, and it picks up better? You've just earned yourself a review - and a loyal customer!
Purchased at: Walmart
I think the best way to judge a lint roller is to use it on a black garment. I have a lot of black in my wardrobe so this was perfect for me to try and it really picks up. I especially loved that it even got down to the tiny white "things" that seem to linger after the dryer sheets have given up. I recommend this roller knowing it does a great job. Great product!
Decorator Expert Level 2
I don't know a pet owner that wouldn't love the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller!  Unlike some other lint roller brands, the sheets are strong and stay in place while removing lint, fuzz, and hair.  This is the best brand of lint rollers I have used and we regularly keep one in our bathroom and at work for those days that we, embarrassingly, look down at our clothes and see them covered in pet hair!  I recieved a free sample from a sample site, but my opinions are my own.
DEATSVILLE, AL
I received a Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller free from PinchMe for a honest review.
I was very pleased with the product and the ease at which is removed items from my clothing. Dust and lint came off with a  flick of the wrist making it easier than most lint brushes. I was highly please with how much cat hair it removed from my clothing. Though it did not remove all of it, it removed more than any other product I have ever tried! With ease and efficiency the  Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller is a great product.
I received a Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller free from PinchMe for a honest review.
San Diego, CA
Somehow I don't like these as much as the 3M product. These tear very easily has advertised but don't seem to be as effective at removing lint. I have a cat that sheds absolutely EVERYWHERE. It takes me a few passes over the same spots before it will lift up any fur. With the other Scotch Brite 3M lint roller I was able to pick up all the fur on the first try.