Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ada Q.
Mi mamá lo usa simpre y nunca lo cambia ya que desconfia del nivel de limpieza que logra este pero lo que no nos gusta es que los residuos de la comida se queden entre los ''hilitos'' de la esponja y nos manche el lavabajillas tambien, es ergonomico pero desearia probas mejores.
fran d.
basicas para un corto periodo de tiempo, ya que la esponja mas suave se llega a separar de la esponja de dureza media,recomiendo usarla unos meses y adquirir una nueva para evitar que ocurra la separacion
arlette m.
all my dishes are washed with this sponge, every single day. it lasts for a long and don't have to change it as frequent as other sponges. it doesn't get a bad smell. most of my family use this sponge.
Martina S.
EN mi opinion es una buena esponja me gusto su contextura.
sus pros serian la contextura y la duracion.
no le veo la contra.
su precio es muy accesible y no es un gasto muy constante dado a que dura mucho. Supero mis expectativas al momento de problarla.
yo la recomiendo
cara r.
victoria, BC
These are the only sponges i buy. Mostly in bulk from costco. I love how they work and how well can get grime and stuff off my counters, they are great for the dirty work and stand up to a lot of use. We will continue to buy them in the future as we like the product.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
These are my all-time favorite! They do such a great job getting things clean. They are easy and straight-forward to use. I always make sure to have a good supply of back-ups of these. They are inexpensive and easy to find in grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. I highly recommend them!
Katie P.
Richmond Hill
These sponges easily break apart and are not abrasive for a long period of time. They fail to scrub off deeply burned on food but are reasonably proved. There is no scent with the product and it does come in bulk. I would buy again but also purchase steel wool.
Kevin K.
They work great! I always see people say they need to throw them away quickly. I find if you wring out as much water as you can before leaving it to dry, it makes a huge difference. I also tend to rinse dishes before using them. They're my go to brand
hannah t.
Truly the best dish washing sponges you can get! Takes off all the tough dirt and grime. I will never buy another sponge as it has made washing my dishes the easiest its ever been.
Mallory M.
Toronto, ON
What can I say these are sponges! Good, reliable, standard sponges purchased at the local grocery store. I will keep buying them because they work and are a good value. They last a decently long time before becoming smelly and dirty which is nice.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?