BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ada Q.
Mi mamá lo usa simpre y nunca lo cambia ya que desconfia del nivel de limpieza que logra este pero lo que no nos gusta es que los residuos de la comida se queden entre los ''hilitos'' de la esponja y nos manche el lavabajillas tambien, es ergonomico pero desearia probas mejores.
arlette m.
all my dishes are washed with this sponge, every single day. it lasts for a long and don't have to change it as frequent as other sponges. it doesn't get a bad smell. most of my family use this sponge.
Martina S.
EN mi opinion es una buena esponja me gusto su contextura.
sus pros serian la contextura y la duracion.
no le veo la contra.
su precio es muy accesible y no es un gasto muy constante dado a que dura mucho. Supero mis expectativas al momento de problarla.
yo la recomiendo
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
These are my all-time favorite! They do such a great job getting things clean. They are easy and straight-forward to use. I always make sure to have a good supply of back-ups of these. They are inexpensive and easy to find in grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. I highly recommend them!
Katie P.
Richmond Hill
These sponges easily break apart and are not abrasive for a long period of time. They fail to scrub off deeply burned on food but are reasonably proved. There is no scent with the product and it does come in bulk. I would buy again but also purchase steel wool.
Kevin K.
They work great! I always see people say they need to throw them away quickly. I find if you wring out as much water as you can before leaving it to dry, it makes a huge difference. I also tend to rinse dishes before using them. They're my go to brand
hannah t.
Truly the best dish washing sponges you can get! Takes off all the tough dirt and grime. I will never buy another sponge as it has made washing my dishes the easiest its ever been.
Aubrey M.
Kitchener
This sponge will really last for a month or two. I always wash dishes coz I love to wash dishes, this sponge really makes me love washing fishes even more. It's just simply amazing!
Mallory M.
Toronto, ON
What can I say these are sponges! Good, reliable, standard sponges purchased at the local grocery store. I will keep buying them because they work and are a good value. They last a decently long time before becoming smelly and dirty which is nice.
Loreny G.
Hi, scotch-brite Industrial-medium-duty scrubbing sponge is my favorite sponge to wash dishes, cups, forks, spoons, knifes and pans because the leaves clean and free of grease. Do not mistreat my nails and hands. It is a durable sponge.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?