BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Bear B.
They do exactly what they say on the tin! Except I always find hairs in them! You get what you pay for. I would prefer to buy a more expensive brand and have a better quality sponge
Marysabel N.
Maracaibo, Zulia
Good: My mother usually use Sponge for clean dishes. Well, she had notices a change in her hand, after they were so dry.
Bad: We have to change sponge every month.
Nuria P.
Awesome sponge for hard scrubbing surfaces, it doesn't damages the dishes. It is long lasting and affordable. Finally you can buy it at any local drugstore.
Karina C.
Es la única que utilizo y es por que son de bastante buena calidad, no se desgasta demaciado ni se rompen, además de que son para cualquier superficie, no raya ni maltrata los utensilios
Michelle L.
Awesome sponge. it cleans the tough messes with ease. moreover, I love being able to buy a multiple pack. One for cleaning dishes, the other for other house hold chores. However, if I don’t replace these sponges within a few weeks, they really begin to smell. And they leave a lot of stains behind.Overall, they get the job done.
Kacee S.
These are my go to sponges, they are reasonably priced and are reliable. I hate to say this but I have a fear of bacteria growing on sponges, so I often will cut these sponges in half and throw it out at the end of the day. I like how rough they are on the green side to get stuck on food, but soft enough not to damage my dishes. It'd be cool if the brand could advise how to sanitize these for multiple days, or confirm that they decompose effectively
Andrea S.
PAMPLONA, NAVARRA
They are good at absorbing soap so that you do not go around wasting it. The green side helps a lot to remove burned food from the stove and pans, also helps when removing grease. Unlike other brands this sponges last longer and can be used for other things such as cleaning the floor or pain from the walls.
Hannah U.
These are the ones I'm just so use to using but they get the job done. They dont smell like anything but they do get dirty fast and start to smell easy so have to throw it out and use a new one every so often but its cheap and it works with cleaning my dishes just fine and thats what im looking for.
Ashley R.
these are great for those stuck on messes in those pots that might scratch if you used an sos pad or one of the stainless steel pads. it gets the mess off without ruining your favourite pots and pans. and a bonus as well they sell them at the dollarama! love these and will continue to buy them!
Meg C.
Windsor, ON
I have always used these, probably because they are something my mum always used. I often cut the sponges in half to do my dishes so I get double for my money. I love the duel sides, I use them for my counter tops, stove top and all of my dishes. I don't think I would ever stop buying them.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?