BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

These are great for scrubbing dishes that have caked on gunk. The fact that you can get a carton of 20 at a time is fabulous so you don't have to constantly be buying them. They smell clean and fresh so you know you aren't getting everything all germy
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
Love this sponges for those though clean up jobs around the house that we have to do. A great thing to have on hand and in your spring clean up bucket.They are also great value.
Holly D.
Vancouver , WY
These little scrubbies work well for tough stains on the stove and even on the floors. I like the thick side for grime and softer side for holding. Works great when you have lots of caked on food left over on the stove. Highly recommend
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA
This product is good to use to wash pans and pots. The product is affordable and easy to use. The cons is that it is way to easy to rip them but they start falling apart after 1 month and so. I do recommend this product.
Joscelyn M.
Great sponge. Nothing really special or different about them. They last a long time and a great value. For the money they do a great job. I buy these regularly and I would recommend them to anyone who hand washes.
Natasha B.
Stoney Creek, ON
These are basic kitchen sponges. They are inexpensive, do the job at scrubbing or cleaning and are sturdy. I use these to clean my sinks and pots and pans that I can't put in the dishwasher.
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
A sponge is a sponge. I really don't have much of an opinion. Price is reasonable and they last a decent amount of time. I continue to buy them.

I guess they are decent. I would recommend them
Manuella A.
essa bucha,é tradicional,eu sempre compro ela para lavar a louça e manter a casa limpa ela é muito boa,não tenho nenhuma critícar sobre essa bucha pois lava muito bem,esfrega super bem,emfim.... é muitooo boa!
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
I use these to clean my induction too stove with vim and it works amazingly! They are cheap and work well. I also find that they last quite awhile too! Good value and a good product!
Ally D.
It's a great sponge, but they get broken so fast, I really like to wash the dishes,and this sponges are the best, they are affective in almost all the dishes, and god I love the smell of them when you open the bag
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?