BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Paulina A.
Love this suckers! I grew up with them and now I always have some at home.!
katriz maye m.
Winnipeg, MB
Scotch-Brite has always been our trusty brand when it comes to sponges and cleaning materials. It does the work efficiently and it wears out long enough to achieve it's optimum use and that\s also our signal to change the sponge because we do also have to change sponges regularly. If it's used frequently, it can also be flexible enough to reach the narrow surfaces of anything you want to be scrubbed.
Jannybel B.
Doral
I feel like my mother has been buying these s
sponges for YEARRRSSS! Since i'm the one who washes the dishes in my house i've gotten use to those sponges and they are the only ones that we buy. The size is perfect and the sponge itself is pretty durable (i'd say 2-3 months/sponge depending on the use). I would totally recommend.
Valentina M.
Memphis, TN
Love them for hard surface or when you are cooking and the food stain the counter this helps a lot to clean and erase that! Really effective and love the fact that have rough side and spongy side. I use every month!
Rabia J.
Melbourne
A brand that is available worldwide I suppose. The sponge lasts longer then any other brand I have come across. However the other side doesn’t. It’s better to buy the pack then the individual.
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it! Love it!
Betzymar V.
Medley, FL
En mi casa siempre tratamos de comprar esas esponjitas para que duren, ya que tenía mala experiencia con otras marcas que se rompen muy rápido. Estas resisten bastante y por la parte de aspera no se rompen y resisten las toallas para quitar el quemado que caen en las ollas y quitas la grasa.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Great for cleaning up messes around the home. I have one for the kitchen, bathroom and dishes. I like the big pack since I do a lot of cleaning. Very cheap and can grab them at Walmart. Highly recommended if you do a lot of cleaning inside and outside of your home.
Lauren B.
Dundalk, ON
We use these as our regular sponges. They work great to clean up little messes in the kitchen, as well as a good bathroom scrubber. We tend to get them over the no-name brand as they hold up a little better. It's nice to be able to clean and reuse them instead of just throwing them out after they get dirty.
Susana D.
When it comes to sponges it is effective. In my household they do not last very long so the durability is not great. This has a good price for it's value. I think this product it more suited to people with dishwashers as it would last longer. I would like a more durable option but i would buy again
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?