Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
I use these for heavy jobs and they work great on cleaning my shower of hard water build up
Cynthia K.
Santa Fe Springs
I tend to use this product because it does its job im super happy with product and outcome.
Katie V.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great sponge for how cheap it is. Definitely need to replace often to maintain cleanliness.
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
My go to sponge! Simple, but get all of the stuck on dirt off plates and surfaces easily.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
lo compro pero el materia se deteriora rapido, su precio esta bien pero deberia durar mas
Mycah T.
Hot Springs, AR
Sometimes old school, no frills is the best thing. There's a reason they still make them!
Nancy fancy S.
These kinda sponges are not my favorite I feel like they scratch my pans when I wash them
Morgan W.
Love these . they help to scrub off that stuck on food without scratching your good pans.
Kathleen C.
Cleans well and the scrub doesn't break right away it takes me months until I replace it.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
My only complaint is I wish they lasted longer. They start to fall apart fairly quickly.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?