BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I mean what can I say, they clean dishes like they should. I'd buy them again.
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Son efectivas y limpian sin raspar me gusta mucho la manejable de la esponja
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
Every mexican uses this lol jkjk i like it last me long but not good quality
Tay D.
Jacksonville , AL
These last FOREVER. They really get the job done too. Not too pricey either!
Gabriella G.
Midland, TX
Works really good takes off hard food on plates love using the sponge !!!!!!
Paulina A.
Love this suckers! I grew up with them and now I always have some at home.!
Tish G.
batangas
Scotch-Brite has always been our trusty brand when it comes to sponges and cleaning materials. It does the work efficiently and it wears out long enough to achieve it's optimum use and that\s also our signal to change the sponge because we do also have to change sponges regularly. If it's used frequently, it can also be flexible enough to reach the narrow surfaces of anything you want to be scrubbed.
Jannybel B.
Doral
I feel like my mother has been buying these s
sponges for YEARRRSSS! Since i'm the one who washes the dishes in my house i've gotten use to those sponges and they are the only ones that we buy. The size is perfect and the sponge itself is pretty durable (i'd say 2-3 months/sponge depending on the use). I would totally recommend.
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it! Love it!
Rabia J.
Melbourne
A brand that is available worldwide I suppose. The sponge lasts longer then any other brand I have come across. However the other side doesn’t. It’s better to buy the pack then the individual.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?