BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
very easy to use and gets the job done really well. doesnt scrub too hard on my pans or ruin them.
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I use them because they get the job done and this is all we know really. Where I grew up the name was synonymous with scrubbing sponge. Never had a reason to try something else. Very satisfied.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Awesome sponge. it cleans the tough messes with ease. moreover, I love being able to buy a multiple pack. One for cleaning dishes, the other for other house hold chores. However, if I don’t replace these sponges within a few weeks, they really begin to smell. And they leave a lot of stains behind.Overall, they get the job done.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Dundalk, ON
We use these as our regular sponges. They work great to clean up little messes in the kitchen, as well as a good bathroom scrubber. We tend to get them over the no-name brand as they hold up a little better. It's nice to be able to clean and reuse them instead of just throwing them out after they get dirty.
hannah u.
hannah u.
These are the ones I'm just so use to using but they get the job done. They dont smell like anything but they do get dirty fast and start to smell easy so have to throw it out and use a new one every so often but its cheap and it works with cleaning my dishes just fine and thats what im looking for.
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
My mother uses the exact same sponge for the last 20 years, she always buys the package of four from the local supermarket. I use it sometimes as well when I am washing the dishes and I find it really effective. It doesn't take a lot of time to clean the dishes because of the quick effect it has.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Toronto, ON
What can I say these are sponges! Good, reliable, standard sponges purchased at the local grocery store. I will keep buying them because they work and are a good value. They last a decently long time before becoming smelly and dirty which is nice.
Narelle M.
Narelle M.
Hay muchas en el mercado y eso es bueno. Para las ollas, para los vidrios, etc. Sin embargo, en preferencia personal me sigo quedando con la original que la usamos para todo. Lava platos, ollas, quita manchas, justo lo necesario para el hogar.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
this would be my number 1 scrubbies, ever! i am using this for forever. i like how it is sturdy and made it with really good quality of materials cause it doesnt easily ripped and you can use it for a very long time.
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
Es perfecta para limpiar superficies muy sucias y que no se rayan. Quita la grasa con facilidad, no hace falta que hagas mucha fuerza y ademas la parte blanda de la esponja protege tus dedos y uñas
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?