Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Nancy fancy S.
These kinda sponges are not my favorite I feel like they scratch my pans when I wash them
Kathleen C.
Cleans well and the scrub doesn't break right away it takes me months until I replace it.
angela g.
I like this scrubbing sponge. Very easy to use and lite weight. Cleans everything great.
iris v.
this cleans all my pots and pans. have use different once but they did not do the job.
Gicelle G.
Excelente producto, lo puedes usar en todas las áreas ya sea en la cocina o en el baño
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I always have to have a sponge in my house to do dishes there not expensive n work good
Jena C.
Love these sponges. I use yhem everyday. I use them fir multipurpose. I would recommend
Maria M.
Es muy buena, quita toda la suciedad que hay. Multiuso. Muy esencial para la casa. Para
Lysa O.
San Antonio, Tx
basic sponge its great. you can purchase a bunch of these for a low price pretty great
Mandy D.
Sparks, NV
LOVE these, my favorite sponges. They last a long time and the scrubby part stays good.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?