BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
These are great for a lot of different things. I especially like how they have a side for really scrubbing and they have a side for gently washing. The only thing i don't like is having to get my hands wet every time I use it. But other than that, these work great.
angela g.
angela g.
I like this scrubbing sponge. Very easy to use and lite weight. Cleans everything great.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Bremerton, WA
These are my husbands favorite sponges. They scrub really well and they last pretty long unlike some other brands. They don't smell after use. I get them usually at costco in huge packs that are pretty inexpensive. I definitely recommend to others.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Oldie but a goodie. These sponges get the job done. There is nothing fancy about them but they work and are cheap so they're a winner in my book.
Eliza U.
Eliza U.
Kirksville, MO
The best sponges with lots of control and a nice scent. I would recommend to someone looking for a quick drying sponge where you can get in cracks easily.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
I have used these sponges for roughly my whole life. You can get them at literally any grocery store. They last for quite some time too. The rough side isn't too gnarly where you have to be worried about it ruining some of your pots and pans. I recommend everyone get these. They don't fall apart on you like many other sponges I've tried.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Super durable for any job big or small. It will get your cleaning prophet done, from a pot to bathroom.
Emily L.
Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
These really aren't my favorite sponges. Maybe it's because I bought mine at Walgreens, but they just don't hold up. The scrubby side works well enough, but the sponge side just tears so easily. I don't want to run the risk of accidentally cutting my sponge in half while washing my knives. On the plus side, these sponges DO make lovely little white/chalkboard erasers, and they're quite inexpensive to boot.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love how durable these sponges are. I use them for scrubbing tough messes. I also use them for scrubbing my grout.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only brand of scrubbing sponge I've ever used and I see no need to change now. It gets the job done with the two different materials and it's easy to hold without slipping when you're using dishwashing liquids. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?