Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cynthia K.
Santa Fe Springs
I tend to use this product because it does its job im super happy with product and outcome.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I honestly don't much about sponges but this is the one I always use. It does the job right
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Only kind I buy. They work the best for my family and getting all
The food and grease out.
Kari E.
Brooklyn, NY
Simple and affordable especially if I buy in bulk. It's a classic and always in the house.
Paulina E.
Bowling Green, KY
This one are perfect to wash all your stuff, theyre really cutie and they realky works out
Brianahi D.
Mc Farland, CA
I rely on this sponge alone and have always turned to them. I don't use any other sponge!!
Jennifer W.
Greenwood, IN
These are good. I like to use them for cleaning up everything. I eod recommend to everyone.
Dana P.
Heath springs, SC
Inexpensive and get the job done. They don't really last very long and tend to fall apart.
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
We use this brand all the time. Its our fav and cleans our doshes really well. We love it.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for all purposes, for cleaning the bathroom, house walls or like usual, the kitchen.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?