Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cynthia R.
This is really the only sponge ive used ever. in my whole llife; its expensive but i prefer to spend a couple more dollars and have them work and last me a while than to buy the dollar ones that rip in 3 days. Going to keep buying it, do recommend.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
These sponges seem to be the most reasonably priced and effective. The green scrubby side is very good at getting gunk off of the dishes and since they're cheap I can replace them fairly often to be sure I'm not spreading bacteria.
Kaylene N.
I like these sponges I can use them anywhere and not worry about them scratching surfaces. They don't smell, but they get the job done. You can find them at any drug store like Target or Walmart. I would buy them again for the price they are at!
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Pretty simple gets the job done. Nothing special about them, its good to use sponges instead of dish rags when washing the dishes in my opinion. After cleaning just pop it in the microwave to disinfect it then its good to use again.
Katy C.
These things are great for stuck on food, or grease. They are durable and get the job done. I have been throughly impressed with how well they handle simple household messes. I will definitely be buying these sponges from now on.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
These are cheap works great.  And don't fall apart easily. When they do all you have to do is grab a new one.  I like these sponges because I can s scrub on one side and simple wash with the other.  It's the best of both worlds!
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Best scrubbers ever! I will send someone back to the store if they get the wrong kind of scrubber! Reasonable price and cleans perfectly! My only complaint is that it does scratch clear plastic and makes shiny plastic dull..
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Use almost daily when cleaning the kitchen. Helps not only with dishes but also with kitchen surfaces. The price is low and easy to find at most grocery stores. Plus they are an easy item to add to new home gift baskets.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Scotch brite sponge is useful in my everyday routine. There's no smell to it at all. It does the job for me so I would say it's effective. This sponge cleans any surface but it doesn't last long. I would purchase again.
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really love these scrubs! They are amazing, the grease and grim alone comes off so much easier than using a regular old scrub. That makes it easier for you to take off food and grim, I recommend this product for you!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?