BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
I get these sponges because they are just regular sponges that my mom always used so now i do too. -'d they are inexpensive. They get the job done! Nothing fancy but they do work.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Banquete, TX
I bought these and hated them! They do not do anything. I thought it was my soap, so I added more and nothing. Never again. Totally not worth the money spent. I do not recommend.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
These are great to keep by the sink for those hard dried on foods on your dishes. They do not scratch your dishes and work great on getting the food off. The price is great too.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Great value! They start out being used to dishes/sink then they get demoted to floor and finally to ouside/car etc. Dirt cheap and because we use them to DEATH it's not a waste.
Christina R.
Christina R.
I have been using this bra d since I can remember, I love it!!! I usually do not have an issue with the sponge smelling and they last a long time. They are easy to use as well.
Kodi R.
Kodi R.
Springfield, MO
They work well, I use them everywhere. When they're too worn out for dishes, they get demoted to counter duty. When they're too worn for counter duty - floors. Perfect system.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
My family and I are really big on handwashing our dishes. When using the scotch brite scrubbing pad it makes a lot easier to get the hard stains out of pots and other dishes.
Monet M.
Monet M.
These sponges are the ones I have used for a long time. They are effective and hold up well for many tasks including washing dishes, cleaning around the house and other tasks
Emily R.
Emily R.
Washington, DC
Great for scrubbing dirt and grime off of dishes and silverware. Have used these my whole life as well as family and friends and they have had no complaints with it either
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This are regular old scrubbers and I love them
They are cheap simple and easy. I can clean my counters with the soft side and scrub hard on the other.
Classic and easy.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?