Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product to purchase there are not expensive it has since it's a sponge I like to throw it away every time it gets dirty maybe use it five to six times and throw it away because of the germs
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
My household goes through these a lot! Long lasting, great value for the price! Purchase anywhere! Walmart, sams, food city, dollar general! Very effective! Purchase all the time! Great buy every time!
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
We only use the Scotch-Brite Yellow and Green sponges. They serve as a gentle sponge on the Yellow side and a scrubber on the Green side, when you need it. We purchase them at Publix in the multi package.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
I use this sponge everyday for my dishes and house cleaning duties. It's a very commonly used sponge. It's nothing too fancy. One sponge can last me a few weeks. For the price point it's a great sponge
Victoria M.
My favorite Sponge for slot of my go-to's when I'm cleaning. I like that it has the rough and soft side to it. Not too pricey . You can find it at any of your local stores . I recommend you must try it out .
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these basic sponges good for everyday use. And they last a pretty long time. I say they are good use for three months and ready to dispose and useful for the next since its in a pack of three.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
These are simply a necessity to every kitchen. They are very affordable and durable. They clean dishes and counters and help a lot with stuck on foods when coupled w dawn or 409 or Clorox clean up.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
these sponges are really nice. they're durable and clean well. they have two sides; an abrasive side and a gentle side. the gentle side can clean softer messes, and the green side will clean rough messes.
Brittany L.
They are ok! They don’t last that long but for the price can’t beat that. They don’t hold soap very well in my opinion. The dark green side doesn’t scrub the left over food and stains very well.
Nicole M.
I love how these sponges have a tough side to clean hard to get stuff and the soft side to clean my pots and pans. They are reasonably priced and clean my dishes well. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?