BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Vanessa R.
Middletown, MD
I use these for my dishes daily since I mostly hand wash them. These sponges are the best
Beky B.
These are great for cleaning tough spots on pots and pans and even on the stove. Love it!
angela g.
I like this scrubbing sponge. Very easy to use and lite weight. Cleans everything great.
Kathleen C.
Cleans well and the scrub doesn't break right away it takes me months until I replace it.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
My only complaint is I wish they lasted longer. They start to fall apart fairly quickly.
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
My go to sponge! Simple, but get all of the stuck on dirt off plates and surfaces easily.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
lo compro pero el materia se deteriora rapido, su precio esta bien pero deberia durar mas
G C.
Chazy, NY
its a sponge not much to say good or bad
cleans
doesn't fall apart
yellow and gren
color
Morgan W.
Love these . they help to scrub off that stuck on food without scratching your good pans.
Nancy fancy S.
These kinda sponges are not my favorite I feel like they scratch my pans when I wash them
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?