BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponge is what I buy. It smells great. It is very affordable. When scrubbing with this sponge it will remove anything.
Darlene T.
Darlene T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are what I always buy they work good but the fall apart after a couple uses. And they tend to stink
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Chesterfield, VA
we always have a scotch-brite sponge laying on our kitchen sink. If it gets too dirty we will throw it in the dishwasher. This little thing is durable and that makes it worth the price. We typically get ours from walmart or kroger and I would recommend it for others.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I buy these sponges about every week or two weeks. The work great but I usually have to throw then in the trash after the second use because they start to stink. Even when I completely rung them out as much as I could the absolute longest I can keep one is for 3 days. They are considerably cheap, so repurchase ng isn't an issue, but if you are looking for something you can use for a while these aren't the right product for that.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Decatur
Classically perfect sponge! Gets the job done. I use the softer side for delicate china and softer foods. I use the rough side for counters and dried on foods that are hard to get off. Each one lasts about two weeks at my house! Great products.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Burbank, CA
What really is there to say? It's a sponge that does it's job and does it well. I only buy this kind because I know it will get the job done. Because I don't have a dishwasher, I use these sponges every single day. They are lifesavers and they're cheap and they're worth it.
Anne H.
Anne H.
San Diego, CA
These are the sponges I've used for years for washing dishes. They are scratchy enough to get food off dishes but without ruining the dishes themselves. Very good product for the price.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Verona, NJ
These last me a long time every time I buy them. I appreciate it because we don't have a dishwasher so I do everything by hand.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Steubenville, OH
Gets the job done
I toss them very often because I feel like they get stinky and sponges weird me out .
jessica R.
jessica R.
love these. very strong easy to grip and don't need to scrub hard to get stuff clean. soaks up alot of liquids
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?