BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I honestly don't much about sponges but this is the one I always use. It does the job right
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
We use this brand all the time. Its our fav and cleans our doshes really well. We love it.
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
I literally won't do the dishes if I don't have these sponges. They are just so incredible.
Brittney R.
Wheatland, CA
Don't last very long. But great when you fist use them. Not very durable for pots and pans.
Nicole F.
Decent quality. Don't fall apart super quick. I like the genty side and the scrubbing side.
Jennifer W.
Greenwood, IN
These are good. I like to use them for cleaning up everything. I eod recommend to everyone.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Good sponges, absorb alot of water and they last a pretty good time. There very affordable
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Inexpensive and get the job done. They don't really last very long and tend to fall apart.
Kaitlyn B.
These get the job done. Very affordable. Don't know how you could buy a bad sponge though?
Laura L.
Rockford, IL
Use these on a daily basis. They hold up well and are able to scrub the toughest messes.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?