BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
I use these sponges regularly and haven't purchased a different type in a very long time. The sponges don't fall apart after a few uses and are effective at getting stuck-on food off of dishes, casserole dishes and the like. I'll be purchasing them again.
Anamaria G.
Anamaria G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great product and does the job really recommend it and does last long there's big or shall pack I usually get the big packs
Michele R.
Michele R.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using this sponge for years. They don't fall apart like other sponges sometimes do and the scrubbing side really gets the job done. They cost a little more than other sponges but it gets the job done. It's the only sponge I use.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I use these to wash dishes and have always like them for that purpose as well as carpet stains. They fit my hand well, and hold up for months with regular use. They hold up so well I usually end of replacing mine for cleanliness reasons versus worn out reasons.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
The only sponge I use! The scrubbing bristles get everything off my dishes with ease! I buy these sponges at Publix.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Love this sponges. But for some reason I always seem to be changing them every other week. But they do the job.
Tamera M.
Tamera M.
bonham
I love the durability of this product and the way that it dryes to keep it from getting the mildew smell. I will only use this product in my kitchen for cleaning my dishes. Thank you for this product
Geonna M.
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL
These are the only sponges I use because it is great on multiple different surfaces to clean.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I like scotch brite because the yellow sponge is soft mean while the green help scrub the dirt off your dirty dishes. A total MUST have to wash your dirty dishes.
Joanna N Alex M.
Joanna N Alex M.
Lewisville, TX
Love this sponges. Low price and you can get a lot out of them. Works great and wont go bad quick. YOu wont regret buying this product.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?