BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Son efectivas y limpian sin raspar me gusta mucho la manejable de la esponja
Alexandra L.
Works well. More abrasive Thani typically prefer. Soft on one side. Abrasive on the other.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great sponge for both dishes and cleaning. I microwave mine for a minute every other day to make them last longer because they do tend to retain food residue. However, the sponge always gets the job done and I would recommend to others.
Crissy W.
Great for multiple cleaning projects. Really durable for cleaning tough chores
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
These are great to keep by the sink for those hard dried on foods on your dishes. They do not scratch your dishes and work great on getting the food off. The price is great too.
Allen N.
I don't like fancy sponges because I'm more concerned about the cleaning power! These are my go-to sponges whenever I'm shopping for cleaning products hands down :-)
Katelynn B.
Amarillo, TX
There's not to much to say about a sponge other than it works. They come in big packs and are what I use to clean the dishes.
Sarah M.
Warrington, Pa
I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Great for just easily wiping something off and just an easily flip to get that nice scrub.
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've never really thought about buying anything else- I feel like these are just the classic sponge. However, they really aren't that great. They're flimsy, don't hold dish soap well, stink (even if you squeeze all the water out), absorb food particles and get dirty extremely easy. They're cheap so it's not terrible to go through them, but I would prefer to not have to throw out my sponge all the time. I wish the green side was a little thicker/more durable, because it isn't that great at getting tough stains like it's supposed to be.
Alyssa S.
The only sponge I use! The scrubbing bristles get everything off my dishes with ease! I buy these sponges at Publix.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?