BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I use these sponges to clean most of my house with. Great for bathrooms and kitchens! The different sides help scrub really well.
Ivelisse P.
Ivelisse P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this sponges, my dishes are always sparkling clean. The only thing I don't like is after a while the sponges starts to stink even after rinsing them well.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
These get the job done. Very affordable. Don't know how you could buy a bad sponge though?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
My family has used this exact dish sponge for years! I have no issues with this. I like the dual sides: I use the yellow side for gentle cleaning and the green side for heavy-duty scrubbing. Best of all it's affordable and available in virtually all grocery stores.
Christine D.
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I do not like reusing sponges a lot. I love these because they are extremely affordable, work well and come in large packs so I can dispose of them and still have plenty on standby.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
I use these sponges everyday while doing the dishes and they hold up nicely and help deep clean and make sure everything is wiped off of the dishes.
Merima P.
Merima P.
Cheap and great way to help clean the dishes and wind since you're frequently changing them to avoid bacteria build up you want be wasting too much money cons are only if you keep it around for too long
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Ah, yes, the classic dishwashing sponge. I use this for when there is something stuck onto the dishes when I know the dishwasher won't get it off on it's own. These are inexpensive and easy to use. I cut like I'm half because they are big.
Eridania R.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
lo compro pero el materia se deteriora rapido, su precio esta bien pero deberia durar mas
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Most durable sponges i have ever purchased and last for a long time. I recommend this product.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?