BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA
i think they are just a classic sponge nothing fancy it gets the job done. its an afforable sponge i purchase this at vallarta
Maria M.
Maria M.
Es muy buena, quita toda la suciedad que hay. Multiuso. Muy esencial para la casa. Para
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
These are definitely my go to sponges. They are inexpensive which I love because I can keep rebutting them once I feel like they have run their course. After using them on my dishes, I feel like they leave less streaks and keep my dishes very clear and clean.
Beky B.
Beky B.
These are great for cleaning tough spots on pots and pans and even on the stove. Love it!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Valdosta, GA
Simple and cheap, these things really get the job done and allow you to clean your heart out!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Wheatland, CA
Don't last very long. But great when you fist use them. Not very durable for pots and pans.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I'll admit, we may burn the bottom of some pans and pots sometimes. Gray to use to scrub off the areas! My go to when I need a new sponge.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
Great and useful product for everyday house cleaning. Strong and soft texture of the sponge and easy to hold. Removes dirt, food, spills, and dust.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product. It scrubs away all the hard stuck on stuff easy. Purchased at Walmart and I am extremely pleased with the results of using. The value is great. 2 scrub sponges for $2! I will def be recommending to others for use!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
I always buy these sponges. They are sturdy and last a long time but do not tend to scratch my pots and pans. They are a decent price, considering how long they last. I will continue to stick with Scoth-Brite Medium Duty scrubbers for all my daily dish washing needs.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?