Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Soraida C.
Most durable sponges i have ever purchased and last for a long time. I recommend this product.
Ashley T.
York, NE
My mom used these and now I do to. I love that one side is a sponge and the other is a scrubby.
Candy S.
Leedey, OK
Does the job! I feel like this is an original that most people use! Great for pans and plates.
Felicia B.
San Antonio, TX
They last forever! Love that they deep clean and don't scratch my pans or plates. Great sponge.
Brittany S.
Use these all the time. Normal will not buy any other because these hold up good and are cheap.
Cayla B.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Of course you have to go with the OG scrub pad! If it ain't broke don't fix it. Great product!
Audelia R.
gravette, AR
Works good on my dishes love use them on my pots and pans when they have tough spots to get out
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
They last long and don't scratch my dishes. Also work well on my bathtub. They don't fall apart
Cassie R.
Pretty basic but we use these all the time, gets the job done great for pans and regular dishes
Memory D.
These sponges are good for washes dishes and getting tough spots off. They aren't too expensive
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?