BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA
Good sponge noting special. It works very well but I prefer to use something else if available.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Seattle
I use these all the time. They are great for scrapping harsh substances off surfaces. I buy them once a month.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Smithfield, PA
These are a mainstay under my kitchen sink. I also throw them in the dishwasher every few uses to keep them fresh.
Lysa O.
Lysa O.
San Antonio, Tx
basic sponge its great. you can purchase a bunch of these for a low price pretty great
Heather R.
Heather R.
Oakland City, IN
I like using these sponges in my kitchen when I'm cleaning counter tops or scrubbing something off of the dishes that is cooked or stuck on. They are tough yet gentle.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
At home, we always use these sponges. They are great, and I can always get any food off the dishes with them!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nice product very heavy duty and can last you for sometime.. I like the fact that it has to sides to it .. The hard side for the scraping the hard stuck on stuff.. And the yellow side for the wipe downs and washing.. I would truly recommend..
April L.
April L.
Pembroke, NC
Use these all the time to wash dishes and to clean bathrooms. Easy to use and cheap. Buy them often
G C.
G C.
Chazy, NY
its a sponge not much to say good or bad
cleans
doesn't fall apart
yellow and gren
color
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
More useful sponge, sponge for crystal and soft dirty and green for strong dirty also can clean all surfaces I want!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?