BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
These sponges help get the cleaning job done when I need them too. They really get the food off the dishes
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Bronx, NY
Cleans great, takes all grease and left over food off the plate leaving it with a smooth clean surface
Nazish B.
Nazish B.
Does the job needs to be replaced often but sponges should be replaced due to their nature to harbor bacteria
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I have used this brand of sponges since I moved out and got married in 1986. They get things clean but don't scratch everything up. They are the
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Warrington, Pa
I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Great for just easily wiping something off and just an easily flip to get that nice scrub.
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
This sponge works magic. It leaves my dishes stainless. This sponge has been in the family since my grandmother introduced it to her family. My whole family have been using this sponge for generations. It just works so great removing hard stains and if has a 2 in 1 which helps even more.
Rita S.
Rita S.
It's ok it's not that great but the dishes have to be washed. I hate cleaning dishes that are oily with it. It doesn't smell like anything. It's not pricey it is affordable and yes I will buy it again.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
We use these sponges because they're the cheapest kind that cleans our dishes fully. They pick up everything.
Serendipity D.
Serendipity D.
These are a go to for heavy duty cleaning jobs. They do a really good job and take a lot of abuse. Highly recommend most Scotch brite products. Their scrubber cloth is also really good
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA
These sponges are the best. Each sponge has two sides. One soft and one that is more tough. I love using this when cleaning my pots and pans. I wish it would last a little longer. The sponge has a tendency to wear out quickly with use. But it is more durable than some others I have used. I would definitely repurchase these in the future.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?