Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is the one i usally buy it last a while, dosnt scratch up my pans and its the perfect thickness.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
The only sponge in my kitchen! It's tough and durable and lasts a long time! I use it on everything!
Jay D.
Rochester, NY
I buy these at Family Dollar. They last a long time. The green scrubby works great on my teflon pans
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Cheap and exactly what I need. Will keep buying for life. I appreciate that they dry out quickly too.
April L.
Pembroke, NC
Use these all the time to wash dishes and to clean bathrooms. Easy to use and cheap. Buy them often
Rachael H.
Tracy, CA
Your typical sponge but why change something that works great! I won't ever stray from this brand.
Sarafina T.
Montgomery, AL
Oh yeah! These are the bomb! I love these scrubbers.frombthe kitchen to the bathroom Im using them
Miranda M.
Love this sponge. My family has always used this brand and it has never failed us. Nice and simple
Dvine A.
Grandview, MO
I always use these but wish they can last just a lilttle longer and the scrubber was more stronger
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
Works like a sponge should. Nothing amazing or terrible to say. It does it's job to clean my dishes
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?