BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

karina R.
They are great sponges to clean dishes with. I love how it has two different sides with textures that can clean food of the dishes. It doesn't have a scent that i know of on the sponge. I usually buy them at walmart or target. I would recommend people to buy them.
Maria D.
Kankakee, IL
The scrubbing side doesn't ruin my dishes and that I love I love that I can clean my dishes without ruining them
Katherine V.
Fort Myers, FL
I have always used these and so has most of my family we trust these will leave are dishes to our standards.
Jillian B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These sponges get messes cleaned up, but they also leave a lot of scratches on plastic dishes when you use the green side, easily affordable at any store and are good for family cleaning. Good sponges for their price
Ashley G.
Hemet, CA
The sponges are very good and the plates and cups won't get all scratched its a good product.
Melissa M.
Pomona, Ca
I was raised with the green sponge as how funny it sounds. I now only use pure green sponges at my own home. Long lasting
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Good product and lasts long. I always buy them in bulk when ever my bjs has coupons. Durable and strong
Kimberly S.
Bentonville , Ar
This is the only kind I will use. It actually does what it says. You can't use knockoff brands cause they just don't do the job. Trust me
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
These are literally the best. These sponges keep their shape and texture for forever. They don't get nasty and smelly like other sponges. I love that they last a long time, and I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Tiana R.
I love to use these spnges when i am washing dishes. They sometimes dont last as long but i believe its all in the matter of how much u wash and how tough of a scrubbing the item you are cleaning needs.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?