BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Natalia A.
Natalia A.
El Paso, TX
Great sponges. They last a good amount of time and do a good job. You can buy them at a great price and they serve their purpose. They are easy to clean and don't become gross like other sponges do. You can use them in your kitchen and your bathroom with great results.
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I like these pads they seem to be a little more heavy duty them the rest on the market. They last longer in between replacement, and the cost is not bad.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Springfield, MN
These sponges are great. The scrubber is wonderful and the sponge is just right . Not only that but the price is right too!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I really like Scotch-Brite sponges, they hold their shape for a really long time and don't catch any unpleasant odors. They do the job of scrubbing very well and you don't have to use a ton of soap with them.
lindsey t.
lindsey t.
Boaz , AL
I use these more than any other sponges for hand washing dishes! I can't tell you have many of these I have bought
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Standard sponge. Doesn't last too long but it does typically get the job done. I go through a bunch because I am a germ freak!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Winnetka, Ca
These are the only sponges I use.. To clean my kitchen to the bathroom! The only part I would say they can be more affordable!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Rego Park, NY
I've tried other references from this brand but I always come back to this reference, there's nothing special or out of the ordinary about it but it does the job and I like it because it last longer than other product I've tried, it's effective and I recommend it.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
You receive so many for so cheap! However, when you first open them, they come out a little oily. It is highly effective and I really love them. They make my job so much easier. I would definitely buy again!!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Columbia, MO
These are great, though I actually prefer the blue ones with a scrubby side and a soft side. I like being able to scour a dish with one side, then flip it over and get rid of any grease or residue. It makes doing my dishes a breeze. I use one a couple weeks then switch it out for a new one.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?