BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
I use these for cleaning around the house. Perfect for cleaning the baseboards, just dip it in cleaner and swipe the dirt away.
Ella G.
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
These are good basic sponges for a wide variety of household uses. I mainly use them in the bathroom to clean sink, tub, shower, etc. The yellow side is thicker and softer, for surfaces like porcelain and ceramic. The green side is thinner and more abrasive. Good for heavy duty scrubbing.
Milan P.
Milan P.
San Jose, CA
Helps clean my dishes, they work great, and make my dishes nice and clean, I use these whenever I need to wash my dishes, and haven't had any problems at all they never break
Sowmya V.
Sowmya V.
Richardson, TX
its good and better to clean and then strong flavour also gone.always i purchased in walmart or costco ya its very good
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland, OR
This Scotch Brite pad works wonders in removing tough stains. I cut mine in half for a smaller size and it's perfect for washing pots and pans. I use this as well in my shower for the tough water stains. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
My mom we always use these and they can last pretty long . maybe about 3-4 months. Does a good job cleaning and easy to work with
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenwood, IN
These are good. I like to use them for cleaning up everything. I eod recommend to everyone.
Alieska D.
Alieska D.
It is a good quality product, but its price is expensive. It does not make the big difference compared to any other sponge. I'm always hesitant when buying it, because I can do the same with other brands of less value. I would recommend it to others but is not essential for me.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These are the brand of sponges that I have been buying for years. They are effective and consistent, I have never had any issues with these sponges and they are quite affordable. They get the job done whether it is heavy scrubbing or merely wiping up a spill.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Use these for cleaning pots and pans every night after dinner. Best sponges for cleaning. They don't fall apart like other brands
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?