Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
This works perfectly with my favorite detergent soap. It helps cleaning tough stains on our non stick pans.
Gabriel G.
Could last longer, isn't the best sponge but it is just a sponge I've used better, fall apart way to easily
N E.
I love the dual side of the Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponge. It's so convenient for those household chores.
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
Such good sponges. They are heavy duty and stand up very nice. I love the price and I by them at Walmart.
Jen S.
Chicago
It’s a good standard sponge to do a standard amount of sponge. It’s pretty much the standard for sponges.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
My mom used these and Now so do I. Perfect for scrubbing bathtubes or counters. Very affordable as we'll.
Jazy F.
These get the job done. Good on getting eggs and grease off your pan and don't leave streaks on glasses.
Michelle P.
Rochester, MN
Great disposable sponge and great at get tough grim out. I use them typically on baseboards and counters.
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
These are my family's goto sponges. The green scratchy side really comes in hands and its durable enough.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Love this kind of sponge and the versatility of it just a classic good sponge that will get the job done
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?