BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Andreina C.
Weston, FL
Have you ever been dissapointed with a Scotch-Brite sponge? I know I haven't. I've been doing cleaning since I was 12 and this is the only brand that makes sponges that can actually last more than a few weeks. Maybe I'm old-school, but I'll never stop buying them! For bathroom cleaning and dish washing, they're just the best.
Hannah W.
Roswell, NM
These are my go-too cleaning sponges. They are strong and durable and get tough stains up in a heartbeat. I like using them on the bathtub and can use a different sponge for each different part of the house because of how affordable they are
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
These sponges are very long lasting! If they start to get a little smelly you can either grab a new one or simple apply some dish soap & water to your sponge & place it in the microwave for a few seconds & you have a fresh smelling sponge!
Daffy C.
This is my favorite sponge because it has the scrubber side that's excellent on tough stains. I use it around the house too so it's flexible use. Only problem is that it wears down after a couple months use so I have to keep replacing them.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
Start to stink after while. No matter what I do, no matter how much I take care of these things, they always stink. I've tried cleaning them but honestly now I just use Scrub Daddy instead. Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
Shakeymama :.
I clean pretty more everything with this sponge. I love the fact that it has a rough patch for scrubbing purposes. I use one in the Bathroom and Kitchen (Different sponges) Good Value i usually get 4 for a $1 at  Dollar General.
LeAndra M.
Are use the sponges when cleaning my kitchen. I purchased the sponge from a local grocery store. The only thing with sponges many times or just a one time use in order not to spread germs. I would recommend this product it gets the job done
Cynthia R.
This is really the only sponge ive used ever. in my whole llife; its expensive but i prefer to spend a couple more dollars and have them work and last me a while than to buy the dollar ones that rip in 3 days. Going to keep buying it, do recommend.
Marissa C.
Bayboro, NC
I have been using this product since I learned how to wash dishes ok? My family swear to this product and I still use it to this day. The fact that it's soft and spongy on one side then the rough on the opposite side is a win win for me.
Kaylene N.
I like these sponges I can use them anywhere and not worry about them scratching surfaces. They don't smell, but they get the job done. You can find them at any drug store like Target or Walmart. I would buy them again for the price they are at!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?