BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These are inexpensive and always get the job done. I usually buy them at target. I love how there's a rough and then smooth side. They always get the tough stains out! I definitely recommend this product.
Amai L.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
It is basic and has a nice design, but is super good because it does not absorb too much soap, the hard part really helps remove dirt that is half stuck and has an affordable price. Indispensable at home.
Cheda P.
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
My mother used it and now me and my daughter. This brand has been around for a long time. I love it. We have one in the bathroom as well as our kitchen. From dishes to the bathtub. Easy use and it works
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Saint Joseph, MI
Mi madre lo usaba, y ahora compro siempre, son durables, saca espuma de manera rapida, ademas que tiene la parte verde para lavado de cosas asperas como ollas y la esponja para todo tipo de utensilios.
Pilar M.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA
These sponge are heavy duty very durable don't smell right away or start to fall apart quickly they have a good scrub side and a good sponge side it gets residue off with out much effort
Courtney  G.
Courtney G.
These scrubbing sponges are basic but functional. I use them at home and at work. No frills, but they offer a softer side and a rougher side for tough messes. I consider these a staple.
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Buy in bulk. The yellow side is perfect for any dishes, appliances, or countera that need cleaning. While the green side comes perfect for any stubborn stains or hard to scrub places.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
The sponges will get any job done I use them for dishes and I have some for in my bathrooms to clean the toilets and tubs and sinks and it works amazing cleans everything right off
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
I get these sponges because they are just regular sponges that my mom always used so now i do too. -'d they are inexpensive. They get the job done! Nothing fancy but they do work.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
Great price, great product. These sponges are surprisingly durable and clean dishes well. They do not scratch dishes either. I buy these regularly and they have yet to disappoint.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?