BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
These are my go to sponges for any cleaning purposes! I use these everyday when doing dishes and never have any problems!
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Easy go to sponges. Gets work done and is very adorable! Tough on one side and smooth on the other.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
My family uses this all the time to wash dishes and I think it lasts a really long time. So that's why we always buy it. I would recommend it the scent is not overwhelming. And it's not expensive and easy to buy at Walmart
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Escondido, CA
Giving it 2 stars because it does scrub but it smells so horrible after even one use and gets gross so quickly. The scrub is wonderful but not and the expense of keeping everything nice clean and sanitary
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Clovis, CA
Long lasting. Cleans up the hard to get stuff off everything. Don't have to get a new one daily. Jus rinse and you're good to go.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Husband will not do dishes in the house without having these sponges. They get the job done.
Folashade F.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Simetimes you have a need to scrub a hard area. When this happens I depend on Scotch-Brite. It is a trusted brand that has been apart of cleaning for years and I understand why. The green side is used by me when I need to get some elbow grease on to removing a problem areas. This helps to scrub a little more intensively. I recommend this sponge for cleaning your bathroom.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is nothing like the classics. This sponge is a classic, and for a good reason. This brand is an expert on cleaning and scrubbing. I will try this same sponge in different colors but that's just because I like to make my kitchen look as stylish as possible.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only sponge I have ever used for dishwashing. It is easy to use and gets all my dishes clean. Even the hard stuff! Definitely recommend this product. Especially if you need something affordable and long lasting!
Lynette Z.
Lynette Z.
Crawfordsville, IN
The scrubbing side is tough enough for the cooked on spots, but soft enough not to scratch my cooking sheets or pans. The sponge side drys relatively quickly when squeezed out so no "mildew" smell. Great price, and easy to find in most cleaning aisles.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?