BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
I literally won't do the dishes if I don't have these sponges. They are just so incredible.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Conshohocken, PA
It works great on everything, fr clean a dish to hard surfaces on the floor. I use it on everything, working great with two sides.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
Ohhh Yes! the best sponges that never in the life I am going to find! definitely are my favorite.
1 they are well durable
2. do not stay with any plague 3. I them call all terrain, why of truth are very good cleaning any type of surface and to the fruit and vegetable
Lyndi B.
Lyndi B.
Atwater, CA
By far my favorite sponges to do the dishes with and wipe off the counter. Very good value and no scent. They work very well and are easily cleaned after use. I would recommend these to everyone.
Antionette B.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for all purposes, for cleaning the bathroom, house walls or like usual, the kitchen.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
These aren't the best out there but they get the job done. They are pretty cheap get a whole pack for maybe $5 which isn't bad at all just wished they could last a bit longer
Ysenia H.
Ysenia H.
San Antonio , Tx
Helps scrub off the hard to take off eggs or anything really. These are the best scrubbers
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing sponge. My family and I have been using these sponges for quite sometimes more like most of my life. I love how the sponge is and I love how I can clean my dishes with the green part and it doesn't destroy my utensils. It's amazing how I been apart of these sponges basically my whole life. I would recommend this to anyone
jennifer f.
jennifer f.
Cranston, RI
Scitch-britems sponges get the job done. No need to put on that extra elbow grease. The sponges do the job on their own!
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works well. Does what I need it to do, lasts reasonably long. Long time buyer of these sponges
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?