BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ivonne C.
It serves to wash a gridiron or a pot even leaves the clean baths one does not occupy at all mas that she
Laura B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I always buy this brand, they are durable and absorbent. Convenient to have the two sides in one sponge.
Michelle P.
Rochester, MN
Great disposable sponge and great at get tough grim out. I use them typically on baseboards and counters.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Love this kind of sponge and the versatility of it just a classic good sponge that will get the job done
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
My mom used these and Now so do I. Perfect for scrubbing bathtubes or counters. Very affordable as we'll.
Lauren M.
These are the sponges I always go back to buying. They last a while and I like having the scrubbing side.
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Good product and lasts long. I always buy them in bulk when ever my bjs has coupons. Durable and strong
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
The standard sponge that gets all the dirt and grime off. Bought a pack and one has lasted for so long!
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Best sponges ever !!!! Since I was a kid my mom always been purchasing Scotch Brite and I loved it !!!!
Ashley R.
Bronx, NY
Useable for about a couple of weeks. After a while it starts to smell and doesn't work as good as new .
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?