BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rose C.
Rose C.
Elizabeth
These are really good to wash and scrub off greaser from the bowls and it dosent ruin them or scatch them it's amazing
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
It serves to wash a gridiron or a pot even leaves the clean baths one does not occupy at all mas that she
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Love to have two sides for a sponge I hate working with one material things only
Marilyn O.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ
I have always used scotch brand sponges for my dish washing ever since I graduated from the dish rag. I love how on one side you have the delicate sponge to wash your items that you just want to get clean but not stratch. And the rough side to get those stuck on items off of the pots and pans.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Best sponges ever !!!! Since I was a kid my mom always been purchasing Scotch Brite and I loved it !!!!
Meriem S.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
When it comes to sponges, these get the job done! My mother used these all her life and I will continue to use them as well in my home!
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
For as long as I can remember, this sponges have always been used at my house. They have a nice neutral scent and we usually purchase them at Costco in bulk. They are great for washing your dishes and last a long time. I would definitely recommend these sponges to others.
Shea L.
Shea L.
These are my go-to sponges for washing dishes. Great to use and stuck on foods on pots and pans.
Aslyn R.
Aslyn R.
Lafayette, IN
Easy to use- and gets the job done! We not only use these in the kitchen for dishes but we keep some on the utility sink in the back room for tougher stains or messes than come from outside.
Flor C.
Flor C.
Phoenix, AZ
Last longer and you do not have to scrub to much is not expensive and does it job is the only one that I trust to wash my dishes because it will not damage them.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?