BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Katherine V.
Fort Myers, FL
I have always used these and so has most of my family we trust these will leave are dishes to our standards.
Jennifer M.
I never buy sponges without scratchy pads anymore. The tougher surface makes scrubbing food off so my easier.
Ashley V.
El Mirage, AZ
Gets the job done, doesn't come apart. Sturdy side and a soft one. Smell great, doesn't keep molding smells.
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
I love that they do not fall apart and they smell good initially, but they tend to stink after about 5 days.
Bani G.
Tomball, TX
It got stinky too quickly. Never buying them again. And the color of the sponge came out after the first use.
Samantha T.
At home, we always use these sponges. They are great, and I can always get any food off the dishes with them!
Laura C.
Sylmar, CA
I like these sponges because it helps scrubbing off everything off on dirty plates making it easier to clean.
Sarah N.
We use these sponges because they're the cheapest kind that cleans our dishes fully. They pick up everything.
Allie K.
Tempe, AZ
I love that these come in a pack of 20. I bought this pack over a year ago and am still not finished with it!
Izzy T.
Monaca, PA
Stick with what you know! these sponges clean everything. I've never used anything else and I don't need to.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?