Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Chayla D.
These are my favorite sponges. You can clean the smell out of them pretty easily by putting lemon juice on it.
Lina D.
Glendale, AZ
Muy buen producto lo uso siempre y estoy satisfecha con el uso de el producto y no he cambiado hasta el momento
Jaycie C.
Reedley, CA
These are some of the longest lasting sponges I've ever used. They get the job done and aren't very expensive.
Gabriela B.
Love this sponges. But for some reason I always seem to be changing them every other week. But they do the job.
Marci H.
These sponges are affordable. But yet I find myself throwing them out quite often as they smell and fall apart.
P B.
Sponges are pretty good. They last a while except sometimes it is difficult to remove tough residues from pans.
jessica R.
love these. very strong easy to grip and don't need to scrub hard to get stuff clean. soaks up alot of liquids
Heather S.
Seattle
I use these all the time. They are great for scrapping harsh substances off surfaces. I buy them once a month.
Mariah R.
Good sponge. They last a long time. I'm not exactly sure how to review a sponge.... I mean.... It's a sponge...
PATRICIA G.
Very good sponges, durable and of excellent quality. I always use and I will continue buying. I love this brand
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?