BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Falkville, AL
They do the job and don't wear out easily. I also like how the green part of the sponge is for heavy duty and works on my pans.
Kit S.
Kit S.
Atlanta, GA
Great value. Love to get sponges in bulk. These get the job done and last a long time. The 20 pack could last us for a couple years.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
This sponges are perfect for cleaning slightly tougher messes. The green side works as a hard scrubber to get away big chunks and the yellow side works as a soft cleaner. Sponges are relatively long lasting. Great, very useful products for kitchens, bathrooms, dishes...
Amber D.
Amber D.
Richmond, TX
They have good scrubbing bristles on them that do scrub, but I feel they wear down to fast and that I'm having to replace them very quickly in my kitchen.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Love these sponges for getting everything off of my Stainless Steel All Clad pans. With the help of a non-abrasive cleanser these will get any "shadows" left on your cookware right off.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great quality I choose these sponges over all the others brands and products. They last a long time and do a great job
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Forest City, NC
Scotch-Brite has some great products, I used to work in a commercial kitchen and we use their products. They work great for scrubbing tough surfaces.
Zamira M.
Zamira M.
Vancouver, WA
They are OK,traditional and they last also us hard to get the smell of it, I will like to use it next time it won't smell bad and it does not mater if I washed dry it or let it in water it seems like the smell is in it already
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
We use the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing sponge in our kitchen for washing dishes and cleaning up. I find that it works well to remove stuck on food from dishes and to clean up counters and our glasstop stove. I think it is a great, heavy-duty sponge for the kitchen and cleaning other places in your home. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new cleaning sponge. I always recommend rinsing it and letting it completely dry out after each use, I hate the mildewy smell that is a result of leaving it wet.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Charlotte, NC
I hate these sponges! They are great for scrubbing as a brand new sponge but one you have scrubbed one pot it's practically time to throw the sponge away. Very annoying.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?