BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Laura C.
Sylmar, CA
I like these sponges because it helps scrubbing off everything off on dirty plates making it easier to clean.
Allie K.
Tempe, AZ
I love that these come in a pack of 20. I bought this pack over a year ago and am still not finished with it!
Lindsay W.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done and great for dried on foods that unfortunately happen to us all. They hold up great, too!
Mallory C.
Does it's job. Sometimes I find it hard to get off baked on foods from dinner. Other than that good product.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
I have used these growing up I tried other brands and end up disappointed. Can't go wrong with Scotch spomges
Katie G.
We always buy huge boxes of these sponges, and use them for everything from doing dishes to scrubbing floors
Ashley V.
El Mirage, AZ
Gets the job done, doesn't come apart. Sturdy side and a soft one. Smell great, doesn't keep molding smells.
Nazish B.
Does the job needs to be replaced often but sponges should be replaced due to their nature to harbor bacteria
LaQuandra S.
Providence
Long lasting doesn't fall apart or break up. Good value and dependable. I sweat by sponges to wash my dishes.
dar m.
Mabank, TX
My favorite and does wonders. I have used other items like this and they fell apart in the midst of cleaning.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?