Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Scotch-Brite sponges work wonders, and they get all the grit and grim off all of my dishes, and they last months.
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
I always keep at least 3-4 pads. These are what I use to wash my dishes. I feel as though they get them cleaner.
Jane T.
Port richey
These are a must have!!! I stock up on these cause the do such a great job on some of those tricky pots or pans.
Myilinda A.
Colton, CA
I love these sponges these are the only sponges i use to clean my kitchen counters with. I buy mine at target.
Jennifer H.
Flat Rock, MI
These sponges help get the bunt stuff off the pots and pans. They are used everyday in my dish washing routine.
jessica R.
love these. very strong easy to grip and don't need to scrub hard to get stuff clean. soaks up alot of liquids
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
The classic at home sponge. Is there even another option? All of my family members use this brand, very trusted
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love scotch-bright sponges! They work so well and are not very expensive. Can't ask for more from a product.
Mariah R.
Good sponge. They last a long time. I'm not exactly sure how to review a sponge.... I mean.... It's a sponge...
Cheryl D.
I use these sponges often. They make great sponges for cleaning of dishes before putting them in the djshwasher
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back