BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Melina  O.
Melina O.
Altoona, AL
my parents have used this very sponge since i was little , very cheap , works well , useful , no complaints
Alyanah  R.
Alyanah R.
My favorite brand they last long te but i change mine all the time i recomend this !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Burns, TN
I always have these around the house whether I'm doing dishes or cleaning the bath tub! And they are very durable
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I like to have these handy for when you have those pours and pans that have stuff stuck to them, or even for the plates that the husband doesn't rinse off lol.
Jay D.
Jay D.
Rochester, NY
I buy these at Family Dollar. They last a long time. The green scrubby works great on my teflon pans
Lina D.
Lina D.
Glendale, AZ
Muy buen producto lo uso siempre y estoy satisfecha con el uso de el producto y no he cambiado hasta el momento
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
These get the job done but wear down faster than I would hope. I'm not a big fan of sponges because after that first use I don't feel like its ever very clean.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
buy these in multi packs love that they can do get stuck on food off or clean something as delicate as a wine glass. i think any con with sponges is they hold bacteria but love they they are cheap enough to dispose of and start new. always buy these in multi packs for that exact purpose
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo , CA
I buy these sponges in a multipack and find they hold up well. They really do scrub away even the toughest food stuck to pans. I love the fact that I can throw these in the washer and they hold up. I would recommend this product. At this price point you can easily throw away the sponge when it gets gross.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Scotch-Brite sponges work wonders, and they get all the grit and grim off all of my dishes, and they last months.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?