Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Amanda D.
Germanton, NC
We use these sponges for everything. I love the scrubby side. It is a very versatile product and we use it daily.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
These are great! Has always been my go to sponge for dish washing. These really hold up compared to other brands.
Alexandra S.
Burns, TN
I always have these around the house whether I'm doing dishes or cleaning the bath tub! And they are very durable
Maria D.
Kankakee, IL
The scrubbing side doesn't ruin my dishes and that I love I love that I can clean my dishes without ruining them
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
I always keep at least 3-4 pads. These are what I use to wash my dishes. I feel as though they get them cleaner.
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Scotch-Brite sponges work wonders, and they get all the grit and grim off all of my dishes, and they last months.
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
These sponges work well and last a long time before I have to throw them out. They also retain the soap very well
maly x.
These works wonder but I don't like how the soap doesn't soak in. after a few wash, you'd have to add more soap.
Emily G.
Tulsa, OK
We use these multipurpose sponges frequently. They scrub well and get dishes clean but don't scratch your dishes.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I have a whole value pack in my kitchen cabinet . They don't tear apart or fall into tiny pieces so it's great .
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?