BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Jacksonville, NC
Best scrubbing sponge for every day use. Gentle enough to not scratch your pots and pans but tough enough to get them clean.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product and how it works on tough stains and everything looks really good with dishes and there's like this multi side thing words like for rough stuff and then for smoothie stop and then watch Willy well with soap and everything and love it it's one for activities to do this is a great product
Misty C.
Misty C.
The only sponge I use. Bought them at Costco. They even go on sale sometimes! They scrub well, work great and they are so affordable I use a new one every week to cut down on germs.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
They could be a little more durable. But, over all a good product that I buy over and over again. Have been buying since college.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Carson, CA
I tend to use this product because it does its job im super happy with product and outcome.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
There's not much to say about this iconic, classic sponge. One side has a rough side that helps with scrapping off stuck on food, and even stuck on stuff when using it as a cleaning sponge where as the other side is gentle so you don't scratch surfaces.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I clean with these all the time. I love how I only need to put a little amount of soap in the sponge for it to bubble up. The only thing I don't like is that they fall apart pretty easily.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Staten Island , NY
I wish these sponges lasted longer! I find that I have to replace them every 2 weeks or so. Even with the pack of 3!
Asha L.
Asha L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My roommates and I are kinda gross in that we leave are dishes to sit for grossly long amount of times. So we use the green side of the sponge a lot. It works great and because we are in college and broke we can't afford to replace them all the time, so this one is great in that we can use it for a really long time.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
I frequently use these to scrub the grout in my bathroom floor. These are perfect to hold in your hands comfortably. Such a great product to scrub with. Really does the job.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?