Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Carmen C.
These are just regular sponges. They're my go to when nothing is on sale. I like the scrubby side to get off gunk.
lindsey t.
Boaz , AL
I use these more than any other sponges for hand washing dishes! I can't tell you have many of these I have bought
Meighann H.
Clovis
Effective working scrum brush . My family use hem till there's nothing left they last a good long while many uses .
Taiesha A.
Staten island
I like these sponges because they work to get the stuck on items off with one side and gently with the other side.
Jena B.
These sponges are pretty good they definitely hold up a lot longer than some other brands that I have used before.
Tatierra S.
They ok for a quick clean up but they tear to easily. I would recommend the hard Brillo pad kind to get a job done.
Kellen H.
Warsaw, IN
I use these almost every single day from utensils to plates to pots and pans they do great and dont break the bank,
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It cleans my dishes really well. I haven't found anything it won't clean. There's not much I can say about a sponge
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
These work really well. One side for normal cleaning and one for scrubbing grease and grime. Last for a good while.
Amanda D.
Germanton, NC
We use these sponges for everything. I love the scrubby side. It is a very versatile product and we use it daily.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?