BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
For as long as I can remember, this sponges have always been used at my house. They have a nice neutral scent and we usually purchase them at Costco in bulk. They are great for washing your dishes and last a long time. I would definitely recommend these sponges to others.
Shea L.
These are my go-to sponges for washing dishes. Great to use and stuck on foods on pots and pans.
Jacie P.
This is a classic sponge. It's great for cleaning and doesn't fall apart even through hard scrubbing. It's a great value and a must in my kitchen. I'm never disappointed with these sponges. I would absolutely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Melissa F.
Absolutely love these sponges! I don't buy anything different since it works to cut grease, small stains, or tough stains.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
I love using scotch brite sponges for my dishes. Using these from so long have always seen these in my childhood. These are so good on tough stains, and they give a new and amazing shine to the dishes. My all time favourite. 10 out of 10
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Great sponge and love that it doesn't mold up or get a scent like other sponges do.
Sara S.
Bessemer, AL
My go to sponge! Simple, but get all of the stuck on dirt off plates and surfaces easily.
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are the best because they really get everything off so easily. There is no mess and they are very efficient.
Crystal C.
My family and I are really big on handwashing our dishes. When using the scotch brite scrubbing pad it makes a lot easier to get the hard stains out of pots and other dishes.
Madeline B.
Always have a pack of these, they are easy to wash in the dishwasher and I use them all the time. Affordable and you get your money's worth... can buy anywhere.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?