Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kaylene N.
I like these sponges I can use them anywhere and not worry about them scratching surfaces. They don't smell, but they get the job done. You can find them at any drug store like Target or Walmart. I would buy them again for the price they are at!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
These sponges seem to be the most reasonably priced and effective. The green scrubby side is very good at getting gunk off of the dishes and since they're cheap I can replace them fairly often to be sure I'm not spreading bacteria.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Pretty simple gets the job done. Nothing special about them, its good to use sponges instead of dish rags when washing the dishes in my opinion. After cleaning just pop it in the microwave to disinfect it then its good to use again.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Best scrubbers ever! I will send someone back to the store if they get the wrong kind of scrubber! Reasonable price and cleans perfectly! My only complaint is that it does scratch clear plastic and makes shiny plastic dull..
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really love these scrubs! They are amazing, the grease and grim alone comes off so much easier than using a regular old scrub. That makes it easier for you to take off food and grim, I recommend this product for you!
Christina B.
standish, ME
I also grab these because they're the cheapest and the longest lasting of my choices. I like the scrub pad as well. Good value for the price and very effective. I'd recommend to anyone needing a long lasting sponge.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
My first choice in dish sponges! I love that it has the rough part for tough to remove food and the sponges side for non scratching on my clear plastic or glasses. I would buy over and over. Price is very affordable.
Chellsie R.
I used these to scrub my bathtub but I prefer a scrubbing sponge or brush with a handle. Overall this is a great and affordable product when needing a cleaning brush for 1-2 uses. I wouldn’t use it to wash dishes.
Ashley V.
Inman, SC
These are definitely a kitchen and bathroom staple. I get the elbow grease without having to put a lot of effort into it. I love that the pice is low enough to once a scrub pad has seen better days I can toss it.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I use these for my bathroom and they haven't let me down yet. I love how they have two sides that each have their own colors and texture. I made the purchase at Walmart while looking at all the scrubber options.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back