BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Trina W.
Trina W.
Bremerton, WA
My go to sponges for everything in the kitchen and the bathroom! I can always get out tough stains and soap scum off the sink and tub! They are great for my counters as well as my stove - nothing gets scratched either!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
These are the only dish sponges I will buy! For the price, you absolutely can't beat them! They last me a pretty good while too, without getting all nasty! I also love that they have a rough side for hard to get dirt!
angelina b.
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I get several of these sponges for different things. i love using the green tough side since it really gets in there and cleans well.. i dont like that they fall apart quickly. but other than that theyre pretty good.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
This is the only sponge I will use for cleaning and dishwashing. It's very durable and unlike the other sponges you can keep using until it wears out. The other sponges start to smell like mildew after the 2nd use.
Liz R.
Liz R.
These are great; they have a nice general side for those easy to clean dishes, but they also have a rough side for that hard to remove icks!

The only downside I've found is the rough side does tend to shred quickly
Linda V.
Linda V.
Thornton
These are literally the best sponges ever! I remember my mother always buying these as a child and I haven't strayed from them! Great price and gets rid of all the gunk on dishes! I even use it to clean the house!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
These sponges are marketed as it did trial, but they just don't hold up well over a long period of time. I only use them at home, for the normal amount of dishes. I have to change these sponges out way too often.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Casselberry, FL
Good ole green and yellow sponge that I grew up seeing my mom use. I like that it has both scrubbing side to get the tough cooked on food and the soft side to use for everything else. I buy these all the time.
Rebeca O.
Rebeca O.
Whitestone, NY
These sponges are pretty standard, but powerful. I recommend them highly. Super durable even through the toughest of stains and nasty stuff in your plates. Good buy, good price, a normal household item for me.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I love that these are double sided. The green scrubby side comes in handy with my pots and pans. I purchase from family dollar. These sponges are great at cleaning grime and residue off my kitchen counters
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?