BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
This product is pretty good quality. It lasts a pretty long time without breaking, and I wash multiple times a day and never use my dishwasher. It absorbs the soap really well, which means i don't have to use as much detergent since it lasts so long.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
The good ole yellow sponge. It will definitely get the job done ✅. Don't expect to last as long as you constantly have to keep changing them but the good thing is that they come in a big package for a really cheap price! They are definitely worth the buy!
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
These are my personal favorite sponges. When I look to buy a sponge, I look for one thing: durability. It can be found at many major grocery stores or department stores. These sponges can be used for a long time before wearing out or starting to smell.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Not for teflon. But excellent at all other not scratch able surfaces. Got it at Walmart. I buy them regularly and replace them once a month. Smells like a sponge should. Clean and factory like. Would recommend it to anyone who ever does dishes by hand.
Cindy H.
I like these sponges, I use them in my kitchen, my bathroom and keep them in my motor home. I also buy the scrubber pads. They are great quality. The price is good. I would recommend them to my friends and family, I buy them all time, great for cleaning.
Linda V.
Thornton
These are literally the best sponges ever! I remember my mother always buying these as a child and I haven't strayed from them! Great price and gets rid of all the gunk on dishes! I even use it to clean the house!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
super affordable and great for cleaning! You don't even need to scrub hard because the green side of the sponge gets its all. And I love how you can flip it over and use a soft side for more sensitive surfaces. I constantly buy these for my household.
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
I have these in my kitchen sink right now! They're perfect for really scrubbing off the tough bakes on foods, especially from baking sheets. They hold up really well and are very cheap too, so they're a great value and a kitchen staple in my home.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I clean with these all the time. I love how I only need to put a little amount of soap in the sponge for it to bubble up. The only thing I don't like is that they fall apart pretty easily.
Kimberly R.
Love hear sponges. I've used several brands and off brands of sponges. These hold up extremely well and for the price I have no problem tossing them after a while to replace with new fresh ones. Work great and get everything off even  dried old food.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?