Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Not for teflon. But excellent at all other not scratch able surfaces. Got it at Walmart. I buy them regularly and replace them once a month. Smells like a sponge should. Clean and factory like. Would recommend it to anyone who ever does dishes by hand.
Cindy H.
I like these sponges, I use them in my kitchen, my bathroom and keep them in my motor home. I also buy the scrubber pads. They are great quality. The price is good. I would recommend them to my friends and family, I buy them all time, great for cleaning.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
super affordable and great for cleaning! You don't even need to scrub hard because the green side of the sponge gets its all. And I love how you can flip it over and use a soft side for more sensitive surfaces. I constantly buy these for my household.
Linda V.
Thornton
These are literally the best sponges ever! I remember my mother always buying these as a child and I haven't strayed from them! Great price and gets rid of all the gunk on dishes! I even use it to clean the house!
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
I have these in my kitchen sink right now! They're perfect for really scrubbing off the tough bakes on foods, especially from baking sheets. They hold up really well and are very cheap too, so they're a great value and a kitchen staple in my home.
Rae D.
I use these bad boys all over my house. They work great on dishes, counter tops, tables, chairs, toilets, sinks, walls, light switch covers, in the car, and the floor for quick clean ups. I like how durable they are. My only complaint is the cost.
Kimberly R.
Love hear sponges. I've used several brands and off brands of sponges. These hold up extremely well and for the price I have no problem tossing them after a while to replace with new fresh ones. Work great and get everything off even  dried old food.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I use this sponge as well as the soap and sponge stick that has this same kind of sponge on the end and it holds up very well when washing dishes and really helps to get crusted or baked on foods, off. And you can wash and reuse in the dishwasher!
Kendall F.
Dayton, WA
Gets the job done and it's nice that is double sided for if you need that extra scrubbing action. Cheap but you have to replace them more often than more expensive sponges. I would recommend this to people that are looking for a classic sponge.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
although I find these sponges a bit pricey , they are my absolute favorite. I do dishes at least three times a day so it is important that I have a sturdy and reliable sponge. I always repurchase the 2 pack to have one as back up under my sink.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?