Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Madison P.
Landstuhl, Rhineland
very good sponge! lasts pretty long and really scrubs the dishes. i wish they were a little thicker to withstand more
Lola R.
Mooresville, NC
I don't think I will ever use another sponge as long as I live... or clean lol it gets the job done and amazingly.
Ariana C.
Union City, NJ
For being such a low price these really do work ! I was not very excited to use them but when I did I was suprised
Carmen C.
These are just regular sponges. They're my go to when nothing is on sale. I like the scrubby side to get off gunk.
Tatierra S.
They ok for a quick clean up but they tear to easily. I would recommend the hard Brillo pad kind to get a job done.
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
These work really well. One side for normal cleaning and one for scrubbing grease and grime. Last for a good while.
Amy M.
Smithfield, PA
These are a mainstay under my kitchen sink. I also throw them in the dishwasher every few uses to keep them fresh.
Vanessa R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Since I was younger my mom has always used this sponge it's heafty and sturdy which is perfect for my pots and pans
lindsey t.
Boaz , AL
I use these more than any other sponges for hand washing dishes! I can't tell you have many of these I have bought
Danielle P.
Browns Mills, NJ
Gets the job done. Comes in a pack of 4 so you always have one around. They don't break apart easy and last a while
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back