BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily G.
Tulsa, OK
We use these multipurpose sponges frequently. They scrub well and get dishes clean but don't scratch your dishes.
Jane T.
Port richey
These are a must have!!! I stock up on these cause the do such a great job on some of those tricky pots or pans.
Tatum P.
Scotch is a great brand. It is priced well. Works great always gets job done. Sold everywhere. Gets the job done.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
These are great! Has always been my go to sponge for dish washing. These really hold up compared to other brands.
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Scotch-Brite sponges work wonders, and they get all the grit and grim off all of my dishes, and they last months.
Brittany P.
Petaluma, CA
It doesn't wear apart. And doesn't seem to hold any stink too terribly. We replace our sponge every week though.
Amanda D.
Danbury
We use these sponges for everything. I love the scrubby side. It is a very versatile product and we use it daily.
Gabriela B.
Love this sponges. But for some reason I always seem to be changing them every other week. But they do the job.
Chayla D.
These are my favorite sponges. You can clean the smell out of them pretty easily by putting lemon juice on it.
Mariah R.
Good sponge. They last a long time. I'm not exactly sure how to review a sponge.... I mean.... It's a sponge...
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?