BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Katie W.
Katie W.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are great they get the job done and they do not retain any smell after you are done using them! I buy these frequently but I do not have to replace them as often because they do not wear out like other sponges I have used before. They hold up but do not hold any smells.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
I used this sponge for everything. The green side is perfect for removing stuck-on food residue without scratching the surface of my pans or my counter. It's easy to rinse and it's thin enough to dry quickly without harboring mold or odors. Perfect!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponges are the most reliable sponges I have found so far. They do not fall apart and they are not too big or too small. They have both a side to get the tough stuff out and the soft side to clean up the small stuff.
Nieci V.
Nieci V.
These suck.... they're good for a week and then they crap out and start to smell funny.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Denver, CO
I love this sponge for cleaning my heavy duty pots and pans. I don't have to worry that my pans are gonna be scratched. They are always clean and no grease is left behind.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
My favorite Sponge for slot of my go-to's when I'm cleaning. I like that it has the rough and soft side to it. Not too pricey . You can find it at any of your local stores . I recommend you must try it out .
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Una de mis esponjas favoritas porque se mantiene en buen estado con El Paso de las semanas. Y vaya que aquí en este hogar si les damos buen uso pues se lavan platos muchas veces al día hahahah Además el ser verde por un lado y amarillo suave por el otro lado hace que el sucio se arranque más fácil
Leigh F.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Cheap and exactly what I need. Will keep buying for life. I appreciate that they dry out quickly too.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I mean what can I say, they clean dishes like they should. I'd buy them again.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
We buy these in bulk but they last forever! So strong but not too abrasive. They wash well and stay stink free forever as well. The only sponges we use
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?