BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kara P.
Brookville
They are very effective for scrubbing and washing the food of off dishes & keeping the counters clean! I love them.
lindsey t.
Boaz , AL
I use these more than any other sponges for hand washing dishes! I can't tell you have many of these I have bought
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Very cheap, gets the job done. Used at home and at work. Great product and easy to use. Cleans up messes with ease
Danielle P.
Browns Mills, NJ
Gets the job done. Comes in a pack of 4 so you always have one around. They don't break apart easy and last a while
Alana N.
This is a pretty good sponge. It lasts a while and removes everything it needs to with little to no effort from me
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
These sponges work well and last a long time before I have to throw them out. They also retain the soap very well
Emily G.
Tulsa, OK
We use these multipurpose sponges frequently. They scrub well and get dishes clean but don't scratch your dishes.
maly x.
These works wonder but I don't like how the soap doesn't soak in. after a few wash, you'd have to add more soap.
Amanda D.
Danbury
We use these sponges for everything. I love the scrubby side. It is a very versatile product and we use it daily.
Alexandra S.
Burns, TN
I always have these around the house whether I'm doing dishes or cleaning the bath tub! And they are very durable
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?