BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ana V.
Okay let me just start by saying that these are some of the best sponges I've used. They are durable and don't smell gross. They're also very affordable.
Aslyn R.
Lafayette, IN
Easy to use- and gets the job done! We not only use these in the kitchen for dishes but we keep some on the utility sink in the back room for tougher stains or messes than come from outside.
Tay D.
Jacksonville , AL
These last FOREVER. They really get the job done too. Not too pricey either!
Kelly W.
Eureka, Ca
This is a very durable sponge that holds up for a very long time and doesn't really harbor any bad odors! Just remember to ring it out and not let the soapy water sit in it. They need time to dry out a bit.
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
I have been buying these sponges all my life. They last a long time. They scrub good when I use them for everything. You name it bath tub, floors, dishes, walls. They are my go to sponge for everything.
Brianahi D.
Mc Farland, CA
I rely on this sponge alone and have always turned to them. I don't use any other sponge!!
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I honestly don't much about sponges but this is the one I always use. It does the job right
Betty U.
My to go to sponges, just really like that they get the job done well. Really good and sturdy.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I use these to help wash dishes to get the hardy stuff stuck to dishes. I wasn't disappointed by it. It got the job done no complaints. I buy these sponges from Walmart for a fair price. I buy them when I need them.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I always use this sponge to clean the kitchen and I love the green side of it to clean the hard things, and it works perfect
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?