BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Only kind I buy. They work the best for my family and getting all
The food and grease out.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
My family has been using these sponges long before I was even born! We haven't switched brands since because... "if it ain't, why fix it?" These sponges never cease to not clean dishes from last night's spaghetti, and we use all the around the house for cleaning off countertops or stoves.
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO
I use both sides and love the versatility with the sponge. The soft yellow side works well for dishes, and the green side I use to get tough stuck on food. Works great. I wouldn't choose another sponge to clean my dishes for my family. I will continue to buy year after year
Grace C.
Grace C.
Gets the job done. 9/10 I don't need to use anything else but this sponge when cleaning my caked pots and pans. I am very picky when it comes my
Sponges, because I have a lot of dishes to clean in my home.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Davenport, FL
I like these because it has a soft side to wash some dishes and a brittle side to wash the dishes that have leftovers stuck to it.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Love these sponges cause I grew up using this same exact brand as a kid. Would always go to Walmart and stock up with the big packs!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
These are our go-to sponges in our house and have been for years. Having a duel purpose makes them a great buy- you're getting 2 for the price of 1 really!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bossier City, LA
I really like using them. They last for a long while and really make scrubbing and cleaning easier. I buy them at our local grocery store.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Isabel, SD
I love using these sponges they work great for washing dishes. They clean my dishes without any scratches. My dishes do not even have to soak before washing these sponges work amazingly. I would recommend to anybody that washes dishes by hand. These sponges also work great for counters or any other cleaning purposes like bathrooms.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
I love that they do not fall apart and they smell good initially, but they tend to stink after about 5 days.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?