Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Shelly V.
homosassa
Best sponges out there. And you can put it in the dishwasher to sanitize them a few times so it will last a bit longer.
Laura R.
Bakersfield, CA
You can never go wrong with the originals. It's effective. It's cheap. You gotta buy it in order to do the dishes right
chelsea h.
Nashville, TN
My roommate and I are both simple and this sponge fits the bill. We usually cut them in half to make them last longer.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great quality I choose these sponges over all the others brands and products. They last a long time and do a great job
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
Have used these sponges for years! Work well at getting my dishes clean, scrubber side is good at getting the gunk off.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Does the job okay. I have to change it out after a few weeks because sponges are difficult to keep clean. Good value.
Stephany C.
More useful sponge, sponge for crystal and soft dirty and green for strong dirty also can clean all surfaces I want!
Amy C.
Kimberling City, MO
They work well but tear and wear it easily. The scrubbing green always series from the yellow sponge while scrubbing.
Anna T.
SIMPLE CHEAP SPONGES. Does the jobs for any cleaning issue you have. I use these for everything, the bathroom mainly.
Stephy C.
Buda, TX
I'm always using it they really help me to wash my dishes it is really good and also take care of my dishes I love it
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?