BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Amanda S.
I have always used these to clean my dishes and stove I think they are helpful and get the job done right
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
It's wonderful I like this very much. I will get some more very soon. It works great and I'll be tell my family and friends.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Its a good . it gets the job done. Inexpensive product i always use it.they are very abosrbent.the done collcet alot of nasty stuff. Easy to clean
K A.
K A.
Claremont, NC
This sponge has a great scrubber pad on it. It works great for cutting through grease and stuck on food. This is a very durable sponge, that lasts a long time, for a very low price. The Dollar General has the best price, so try it out, it's worth the money!
Kati J.
Kati J.
Mesa, AZ
These sponges work great! We love that there is a side to scrub with and a softer side when needed. It makes it easy to clean all types of surfaces with the same tool. I would most defiantly recommend them!
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
Lafayette, LA
We have been using for years. We do replace often for sanitary purposes. It stays together well. We usually purchase at Walmart.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Tulsa, OK
We use these multipurpose sponges frequently. They scrub well and get dishes clean but don't scratch your dishes.
Janini C.
Janini C.
Astoria , NY
I always get this one because I grow up seeing this at my house and their is something you just keep using
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Not a fan of how the green part comes off when cleaning dishes or scrubbing. Other products I like more.
Mesa, AZ
The best scrubbing sponge! You can always count on it to get the tough stains on things without scratching.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?