BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Stephany C.
More useful sponge, sponge for crystal and soft dirty and green for strong dirty also can clean all surfaces I want!
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
This is the best dish washing sponge brand ever. It will clean without scratching too much. Been using it for years.
Stephy C.
Buda, TX
I'm always using it they really help me to wash my dishes it is really good and also take care of my dishes I love it
Alyssa S.
The only sponge I use! The scrubbing bristles get everything off my dishes with ease! I buy these sponges at Publix.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Hold up well for doing lots of dishes. Hold onto more soap than others I've tried. Will always repurchase this brand.
Hattie F.
Manchester
Used these for years. Does not scratch any surfaced. Cleans great. Great value. But them st krogers. Last a long time
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
I don't like these at all. They fall apart so easily and fold up when you're using them. They also unravel and smell.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
I love these sponges. I don't buy any other brand. They last a long time and are very durable. Great value and price
Kelsey P.
Scrubs off baked on and dried on food very easily. Easy to find just about anywhere they sell dish washing supplies.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Never used any other type of sponge. They last a long time, always get it clean without ruining your pans or delicate
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?