BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Arlee C.
Arlee C.
Charlotte, NC
Classic sponge and have been using this brand since i was a kid. Even my parents love this brand and this type of sponge
Peyton D.
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
Always use these when washing dishes by hand and it always leaves the dishes clean and gets the job done in a great way
Brianahi D.
Brianahi D.
Mc Farland, CA
I rely on this sponge alone and have always turned to them. I don't use any other sponge!!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Great for scrubbbing off left overs from dishes and last a really long time and not expensive at all
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I honestly don't much about sponges but this is the one I always use. It does the job right
Betty U.
Betty U.
My to go to sponges, just really like that they get the job done well. Really good and sturdy.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I use these to help wash dishes to get the hardy stuff stuck to dishes. I wasn't disappointed by it. It got the job done no complaints. I buy these sponges from Walmart for a fair price. I buy them when I need them.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Vilonia, AR
It does its purpose only problem is that it doesnt last long. By the end of the week or so we have to throw it away and get a new one.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I always use this sponge to clean the kitchen and I love the green side of it to clean the hard things, and it works perfect
Allysa R.
Allysa R.
Chittenango, NY
Definitely inexpensive and they definitely get the job done on those hard clean messes! I love these sponges and will continue to use them. I use them to clean everything!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?