Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Nikki M.
Orange, TX
I love the dual sided sponge. I use them in every cleaning station of my house and make tough spots on dishes a breeze
Laura R.
Bakersfield, CA
You can never go wrong with the originals. It's effective. It's cheap. You gotta buy it in order to do the dishes right
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
Have used these sponges for years! Work well at getting my dishes clean, scrubber side is good at getting the gunk off.
Diana K.
Always use these sponges for dishes and cleaning. They work pretty well and I buy them in bulk so they are inexpensive.
Kyra H.
Coon Rapids
Good size sponge. Tough on one side. Soft on the other. Stays strong through any cleanup and definitely worth the buy !
Brooke B.
Portsmouth, VA
My favorite to use to wash dishes or the counters. Last a good while. Wish the top scrub part didn't dissolve so fast.
Shelly V.
homosassa
Best sponges out there. And you can put it in the dishwasher to sanitize them a few times so it will last a bit longer.
chelsea h.
Nashville, TN
My roommate and I are both simple and this sponge fits the bill. We usually cut them in half to make them last longer.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I grew up using these! I enjoy them but now that I have my own household I prefer to purchase the greener clean option
Michelle P.
The are awesome and very easy Cleaning just the right size and do the job purchased at dollar general very inexpensive
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back