BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great quality I choose these sponges over all the others brands and products. They last a long time and do a great job
Jenny M.
Lexington, SC
I love these and they don't scratch my pans! Get the job done without having to scrub vigorously and that's awesome!
Alyssa S.
The only sponge I use! The scrubbing bristles get everything off my dishes with ease! I buy these sponges at Publix.
Hattie F.
Manchester
Used these for years. Does not scratch any surfaced. Cleans great. Great value. But them st krogers. Last a long time
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
I love these sponges. I don't buy any other brand. They last a long time and are very durable. Great value and price
Emily B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love how durable these sponges are. I use them for scrubbing tough messes. I also use them for scrubbing my grout.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Never used any other type of sponge. They last a long time, always get it clean without ruining your pans or delicate
Kelsey P.
Scrubs off baked on and dried on food very easily. Easy to find just about anywhere they sell dish washing supplies.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Does the job okay. I have to change it out after a few weeks because sponges are difficult to keep clean. Good value.
Meagan T.
Staten Island , NY
I wish these sponges lasted longer! I find that I have to replace them every 2 weeks or so. Even with the pack of 3!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?