Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
My all time go to sponge. Doesn't fall apart after lots of use. Scrubs my range well. Good for use all around the house.
Karen r.
Love them because it has that dual action and because they do last longer than any other sponges i have used in the past
Nikki M.
Harlan, IN
I use these to scrub the heavier messes off of the stove, microwave, pans etc. It cleans without scratching the surface.
Emily N.
I love this sponges to scrub hard to get places!! They always get all of the excess off that a regular wash cloth won't!
Gini B.
Ok for one time use. Definitely wouldn't use. Or than once as the dirt tends to get trapped in the fabric just not for me
Krystal D.
Bangor, PA
A very simple sponge, but it gets the job done! It really left my surfaces clean and it took little effort to scrub with.
Rebecca L.
East Elmhurst, NY
this is my go-to products and i have been using for years. two sides to have different functions and it has a good grip.
Melissa M.
Pomona, Ca
I was raised with the green sponge as how funny it sounds. I now only use pure green sponges at my own home. Long lasting
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great quality I choose these sponges over all the others brands and products. They last a long time and do a great job
chelsea h.
Nashville, TN
My roommate and I are both simple and this sponge fits the bill. We usually cut them in half to make them last longer.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?