BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I always buy this sponge. The scrubbing side is amazing and the soft side is great when you don't need to scrub. Use these in both our kitchen and the bathroom. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Christina p.
Christina p.
El Paso, TX
The sponge can be better it doesn't last a long time like I would like it, it starts to wear out fast . but in all it gets the job done
Harley M.
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Works well I prefer magic eraser when it comes to scrubbing. They are moist when they come out of the package and ready to wipe up anything.
Yael I.
Yael I.
Love it. Love how well it cleans my dishes. I always love getting them. Opening the new pack and just how a new sponge feels in my jand love it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Eureka, Ca
This is a very durable sponge that holds up for a very long time and doesn't really harbor any bad odors! Just remember to ring it out and not let the soapy water sit in it. They need time to dry out a bit.
Seunghyun L.
Seunghyun L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this all of my life, or at least as long as I have been doing dishes and I think it works very good! I wish it was a little bigger and not so stiff in the beginning but in general I think it's a good sponge to use. I always repurchase this one, maybe I should try another brand? But why if this works perfectly fine!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
I stilll hand wash my dishes so I need very good
sponges. These are so nice and last a decent amount of time. I love the dual side concept especially with very dirty dishes.
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
I love these! They are great for stubborn stains on dishes or counter tops, in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I buy mine at Walmart not to expensive.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leave the dishes and pans clean and uncured, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leaves the dishes and pans clean and without scratching, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot because it is also very economical.
Giovanna A.
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
I have been buying these sponges all my life. They last a long time. They scrub good when I use them for everything. You name it bath tub, floors, dishes, walls. They are my go to sponge for everything.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?