BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
These are perfect. Especially for hard to clean dishes. I can almost always get food off without even having to soak and it doesn't scratch up my dishes. You can get a big pack for very cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Long Beach, CA
SIMPLE CHEAP SPONGES. Does the jobs for any cleaning issue you have. I use these for everything, the bathroom mainly.
May R.
May R.
I don't love it it doesn't lather as well as I would home and you really have to put more effort in into it to get rid of tougher dirt
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Elk Grove, CA
These are basic sponges, they're not absolutely amazing (I still have to scrub at some food with my nails), but they're good for their price.
Allen N.
Allen N.
I don't like fancy sponges because I'm more concerned about the cleaning power! These are my go-to sponges whenever I'm shopping for cleaning products hands down :-)
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Amarillo, TX
There's not to much to say about a sponge other than it works. They come in big packs and are what I use to clean the dishes.
Haley S.
Haley S.
These are great basic sponges. They don't last forever though and can get kind of gross on the green scrubby part. But they're definitely worth using to clean dishes.
Azucena C.
Azucena C.
New Castle, DE
It is the sponge to wash dishes harder me. Both sides are very useful for all kinds of products. Besides not scratch the glasses or glass objects
Jena C.
Jena C.
Love these sponges. I use yhem everyday. I use them fir multipurpose. I would recommend
Pris L.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
My mom used these and Now so do I. Perfect for scrubbing bathtubes or counters. Very affordable as we'll.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?