BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Denise F.
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
We use this brand all the time. Its our fav and cleans our doshes really well. We love it.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the only sponges we have been buying all these years. Different sponges don't seem to work as well. They are multipurpose for example the dishes, cleaning the table, and to be honest I clean the stairs with these sponges it collects dust really well.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Love this kind of sponge and the versatility of it just a classic good sponge that will get the job done
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I have always used these sponges ever since I was a child. It really does help get sticky stuff up. It gets everything super clean without having to scrub as hard as you can.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Cleans well and the scrub doesn't break right away it takes me months until I replace it.
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This #sponge is really good. It has two sides, so it works great for all kinds of cleaning. I use the soft side for my teflon pans, and the green, scratchier side for dishes that need a deeper scrub. They are durable and last for a long time. Love them!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Homer Glen, IL
A great standard sponge. No bad things to say. Everything you'd expect in a sponge, honestly.
jessica o.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
Use these daily for cleaning pots and pan. No problems with scratches or damage to the pans.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I have these in my house now I use them for washing counter tops bathroom and microwave it can be used on so many things.
Kami C.
Kami C.
These do the job, no frills. Not really sure what more to say about a sponge. Slightly over priced
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?