Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Anamaria G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great product and does the job really recommend it and does last long there's big or shall pack I usually get the big packs
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I love using them to clean pots and pans especially when I have tough spots on them. I think they are a good product to use
jennifer p.
Dexter, MO
A must have in my home these are amazing for counters, stove, dishes and for anything else you might need them for amazing.
Claudia C.
Tampa , FL
I have always bought these. I have no complaints about them, they do the job just fine :) I will keep buying them for sure.
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
Your typical sponge. They get smelly pretty quickly and the scrubby side isn't as scrubby as I'd like, but they do the job.
Amy C.
Nice sponge, scrubbed all my plates and pots and withheld pretty nicely, although after about 3 weeks it did get raggedy...
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
This kind a sponge is my favorite when i finish my sponge i runto the store for more of the same this product make me happy
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
Super recommended for anyone who needs clean dishes !! Takes away all the struggle and grime with one swipe ! I love them !
Melissa F.
Absolutely love these sponges! I don't buy anything different since it works to cut grease, small stains, or tough stains.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are good sturdy sponges. They get the job done and they hold up on tough jobs. At a decent price it is a great value.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?