BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
There's not to much to say about a sponge other than it works. They come in big packs and are what I use to clean the dishes.
Adrienne K.
To me sponges are all the same, I generally buy these due to reasonable cost and the scrubber side lasts longer than others.
Keyarah Q.
Long lasting. But quality doesn't last. After multiple use, it gets soggy and smelly. The sponge then cannot keep its shape.
Katlyn A.
Easy to use, tough on sticky foods. Lasts for while and never gives me issues with mold. Even my boyfriend doesn't complain.
jennifer p.
Dexter, MO
A must have in my home these are amazing for counters, stove, dishes and for anything else you might need them for amazing.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I love using them to clean pots and pans especially when I have tough spots on them. I think they are a good product to use
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
Your typical sponge. They get smelly pretty quickly and the scrubby side isn't as scrubby as I'd like, but they do the job.
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
Super recommended for anyone who needs clean dishes !! Takes away all the struggle and grime with one swipe ! I love them !
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
These sponges are great and last a long time. I wish these were bigger so I could get a better grip. These are inexpensive.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
This kind a sponge is my favorite when i finish my sponge i runto the store for more of the same this product make me happy
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?