BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Bettie W.
Bettie W.
Describing sponges work very well in showers and bathtubs and cleaning the soap scum and the ring around the tub. They also work well on dishes that need scrubbing for a fast clean. The medium-duty scrubbing sponge never scratches anything that you scrub.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
These sponges work so great when it comes to getting grimey residue off of my pots and pans. They are very cheap and easy to clean!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
I use these sponges often. They make great sponges for cleaning of dishes before putting them in the djshwasher
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
BEST SPONGES EVER! I ALWAYS WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW BUT I ALWAYS END UP GOING BACK TO DTHESE ONES! MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE THAN OTHER MAJOR BRANDS! I LOVE USING THE SCRUBBER SIDE BECASUE IT IS TOUGH ENOUGH TO USE ON STUBBORN DISHES BUT ALSO GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DELICATE GLASS DISHES
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Long lasting durable sponge. The bristle aide stays in tact longer than most. And the sponge itself doesnt deteriorate under extreme usage.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
These are fine! They get the job done. They're nothing fancy, but super effective and I like the double sided for scrubbing. My only complaint are that the colors are slightly offensive, but I'd hope people don't notice the color of my sponges when they come over ;) Sure I'd buy these again
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Always used these sponges. Work Great, Affordable and gets the job done. Fits perfectly into my tiny hands and the soft side is not too harsh on my hands. I Recommend to this to everyone! The only sponge I will every use! Very happy with it. Long Lasting
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Only sponge I buy for the dishes. I love the green scrubby side. They're cheap & get the job done so I'll forever buy them. I think everyone I know uses them as well. I love that they come in singles or big packs, super convenient & you can find them anywhere.
Katie R.
Katie R.
These are my go to sponges. They're good at cleaning pots and pans as well as dishes. I like the scrubber on these sponges because it gets food off the dishes but the food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber.
Misty J.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
My only complaint is I wish they lasted longer. They start to fall apart fairly quickly.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?