BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
I love using scotch brite sponges for my dishes. Using these from so long have always seen these in my childhood. These are so good on tough stains, and they give a new and amazing shine to the dishes. My all time favourite. 10 out of 10
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
What can you say about a sponge that almost everyone is familiar with? Well it works and it gets the job done. I like that it has the rough side for tough scrubbing. Very effective and always very affordable. Available almost everywhere.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
My go-to sponge. Always gets the job done. one side for getting baked on foods off and the others for easy wiping. Cost effective. Comes in multi packs. Sometimes the green corner come off but usually when its time to get a new one out.
Dinielle N.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Affordable and gets the job done. The green side is strong enough to cut through grease and dirt but doesn't scratch my pans. Cheap enough that I can dispose of them frequently without feeling like I'm breaking the bank which is great.
Herline G.
Herline G.
It's simple and it gets the job done. Nothing extra ordinary about this sponge. It's inexpensive and last for about a month as long as you're not scrubbing anything hard with it or leaving soap or water in it without wringing it out.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
My mom has always used these & we seriously have packs full of them because they last forever & they are just so good to clean the dishes , they're not that rough like others & I saw that they're better than other sponges tbh
Alaina R.
Alaina R.
Love these sponges, and love that they're double sided. Always effective, and really removes grime. Super cheap and always available at any drugstore. Great value for the price. Would definitely recommend to others for use.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Yuma, Az
The only sponges I will purchase. They last forever! They are so using to clean which make them reusable. My dishes come out so clean with the use of both sides. The tougher sides really helps for those hard to get messes.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Easy to use and clean with on dishes and big pots/pans. Highly recommended to other people to have in their kitchen. Keep clean one separately to wipe down the Countertops and the sink area to prevent cross contamination.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love how these sponges have a tough side to clean hard to get stuff and the soft side to clean my pots and pans. They are reasonably priced and clean my dishes well. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?