Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
These are the best sponges for cleaning dishes, I love the double side action with the rough scrub pad on one side and the soft sponge side. I don't really use anything else to clean my dishes, these are extremely tough and last a long time. Definitely recommend!
Miijan D.
I've been using these since I was a kid. From scouring pots and pans to the bathtub, these pads and elbow grease can get rid of anything. Only downside is that sometimes the green dye can rub off on your fingers, but it's nothing that soap and water can't fix.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product that can get a tough job done.  I have used this product to clean the nastiest pans that were caked with food.  I did not have to put as much muscle into cleaning as I would with other brands.  The price is decent for the product that you are getting.
Bettie W.
Describing sponges work very well in showers and bathtubs and cleaning the soap scum and the ring around the tub. They also work well on dishes that need scrubbing for a fast clean. The medium-duty scrubbing sponge never scratches anything that you scrub.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
The good ole yellow sponge. It will definitely get the job done ✅. Don't expect to last as long as you constantly have to keep changing them but the good thing is that they come in a big package for a really cheap price! They are definitely worth the buy!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Not for teflon. But excellent at all other not scratch able surfaces. Got it at Walmart. I buy them regularly and replace them once a month. Smells like a sponge should. Clean and factory like. Would recommend it to anyone who ever does dishes by hand.
Cindy H.
I like these sponges, I use them in my kitchen, my bathroom and keep them in my motor home. I also buy the scrubber pads. They are great quality. The price is good. I would recommend them to my friends and family, I buy them all time, great for cleaning.
Linda V.
Thornton
These are literally the best sponges ever! I remember my mother always buying these as a child and I haven't strayed from them! Great price and gets rid of all the gunk on dishes! I even use it to clean the house!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
super affordable and great for cleaning! You don't even need to scrub hard because the green side of the sponge gets its all. And I love how you can flip it over and use a soft side for more sensitive surfaces. I constantly buy these for my household.
Kimberly R.
Love hear sponges. I've used several brands and off brands of sponges. These hold up extremely well and for the price I have no problem tossing them after a while to replace with new fresh ones. Work great and get everything off even  dried old food.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?