BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Pepperell, MA
My husband and I love these pads for scrubbing dishes. They get off every little piece of scraps and are so affordable. We go through them quickly.
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero
Love this sponge for when i wash dishes. I bought mine at Walmart. Its very good to use but just like any other sponge it wears out. The con about this is that after a few weeks it starts to smell a bit. Would recommend to anyone.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I love using them to clean pots and pans especially when I have tough spots on them. I think they are a good product to use
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
These are my favorite sponges. You can clean the smell out of them pretty easily by putting lemon juice on it.
Scher G.
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
These are great sponges for your dishes. I sometimes get lazy and don't want to clean my pans or plates immediately after using them and food sometimes ends up sticking to them. These sponges are a great and get all of the gunk off of my dishes and pans quick and easily.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Conyers, GA
Quality scrub brush at a cheap price. Good for multiple surfaces. Gets off tough stains and food
Jaedi G.
Jaedi G.
I use these sponges for cleaning around my house, not my dishes. This works well when cleaning a tub. The scrubby side is durable, but not scratchy. They aren't high quality so I don't feel bad when throwing them out. It's a good alternative to wasting good sponges!
Holly P.
Holly P.
Knightdale, NC
these sponges are good for everything. I use them to wash grimy grease off of stubborn pans, use them in my art classroom, and use them for spills in the car. Absorbent and affordable.
Tay D.
Tay D.
Jacksonville , AL
These last FOREVER. They really get the job done too. Not too pricey either!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
These are the only sponges we buy. Soft side for cleaning and rough side when I need to really scrub. Great price and last a long time.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?