BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I always use this sponge to clean the kitchen and I love the green side of it to clean the hard things, and it works perfect
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
It's wonderful I like this very much. I will get some more very soon. It works great and I'll be tell my family and friends.
Kayce C.
I use these pads regularly. They are tough but dont scratch my pots and pans. Easy on my hands as well. Will continue to use.
Amanda L.
Choctaw, OK
just your basic every day sponges but these seem to last better than others they seem to harbor less odors than other brands
Adrienne K.
To me sponges are all the same, I generally buy these due to reasonable cost and the scrubber side lasts longer than others.
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
Your typical sponge. They get smelly pretty quickly and the scrubby side isn't as scrubby as I'd like, but they do the job.
Amy C.
Nice sponge, scrubbed all my plates and pots and withheld pretty nicely, although after about 3 weeks it did get raggedy...
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
Super recommended for anyone who needs clean dishes !! Takes away all the struggle and grime with one swipe ! I love them !
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are the best because they really get everything off so easily. There is no mess and they are very efficient.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN
This kind a sponge is my favorite when i finish my sponge i runto the store for more of the same this product make me happy
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?