BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kayce C.
I use these pads regularly. They are tough but dont scratch my pots and pans. Easy on my hands as well. Will continue to use.
Elizabeth M.
Prairie Grove
Simple, cheap sponges to use if you handers dishes! They're affordable and exactly what I have always used to wash my dishes!
Brittany B.
One of the best go to sponges. Does have a bit of a moldy smell if you don't ring out the water. Overall cheap and work good!
Amanda L.
Choctaw, OK
just your basic every day sponges but these seem to last better than others they seem to harbor less odors than other brands
Vicky C.
Brooklyn
Always use this brand of sponges. Very affordable and lasts a while. You can find these in most grocery stores or pharmacies
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I always use this sponge to clean the kitchen and I love the green side of it to clean the hard things, and it works perfect
Stacy C.
Jacksonville, NC
Best scrubbing sponge for every day use. Gentle enough to not scratch your pots and pans but tough enough to get them clean.
Julie S.
Basic- but this is what we use to manually wash our dishes. They are cheap enough to toss and grab a new one as time goes on.
Lisa C.
Savannah, GA
Scotch Brite will always be my go to scrubber. The other brands seem to soft and do not work well at scrubbing pots and pans.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
It's wonderful I like this very much. I will get some more very soon. It works great and I'll be tell my family and friends.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?