BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Diane T.
Bronx, NY
My go to sponge. It gets the job done, no matter the surface. I use it for everything from stove top, to tough to reach tiles.
Tammy B.
Effective in cleaning. Good product for the price. I would recommend. I got several uses out of it before it had to be tossed.
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Clean great, smell and food particles dont get in it too bad. If some get in its easy to get it out. The double side is great.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good sponges at a decent price. Doesn't require too much scrubbing. They do start to deteriorate fairly quickly though.
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Standard sponge. Doesn't last too long but it does typically get the job done. I go through a bunch because I am a germ freak!
Sandy S.
Winnetka, Ca
These are the only sponges I use.. To clean my kitchen to the bathroom! The only part I would say they can be more affordable!
Renee C.
Love these sponges to wash dishes. Work really well to scrub off all gunky stuff on your pots and pans. Never had any problems.
Kim W.
Love these guys. I use them on my dishes, walls, sinks, showers and bathtubs. Heavy duty when I need it and gentle when I don't
Daniela R.
Verona, NJ
These last me a long time every time I buy them. I appreciate it because we don't have a dishwasher so I do everything by hand.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
I use these for cleaning around the house. Perfect for cleaning the baseboards, just dip it in cleaner and swipe the dirt away.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?