Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Madi G.
love these! I appreciate that they are double sided because I can use the rough side to scrub more difficult food off of dishes.
Natashia H.
Love the dual sided sponge and scrub so I only have to use one tool for all of the dishes and doesn't take up a lot of sink space
Hanna J.
Alexandria
These are cheap you can get them for a dollar or less at just about any store. They are durable and met my standards. Thumbs up!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Not much I can say. Great sponges, they get the job done. Last a long time. been purchasing the same ones for years. Good value.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Classic. Everyone loves them. They work great. They stay together I've Neve had one tear apart. Good price. No complaints at all.
Shannon S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Definitely my favorite multi purpose sponge to use. It scrubs my dishes clean as well as cleans away grime with the same sponge.
Nancy H.
I like how long these sponges last. I use it to clean everything from my dishes to the oven. It makes everything nice and sudsy.
Sarah K.
North Providence, RI
Great buy and great value work well on all surfaces. Love this and everyone around me uses this to. Works on tough stuck on food
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I tend to buy these in bulk. I've always used these scrubs since I've been living on my own. Very inexpensive and great quality.
Cynthia R.
Falkville, AL
They do the job and don't wear out easily. I also like how the green part of the sponge is for heavy duty and works on my pans.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?