Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Madi G.
love these! I appreciate that they are double sided because I can use the rough side to scrub more difficult food off of dishes.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I tend to buy these in bulk. I've always used these scrubs since I've been living on my own. Very inexpensive and great quality.
Sarah K.
North Providence, RI
Great buy and great value work well on all surfaces. Love this and everyone around me uses this to. Works on tough stuck on food
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I keep going back to the basic sponge. It gets the job done, especially with the green scrubbing side. Always a dependable brand.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Not much I can say. Great sponges, they get the job done. Last a long time. been purchasing the same ones for years. Good value.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Classic. Everyone loves them. They work great. They stay together I've Neve had one tear apart. Good price. No complaints at all.
Natashia H.
Love the dual sided sponge and scrub so I only have to use one tool for all of the dishes and doesn't take up a lot of sink space
Melany R.
Laredo, TX
Always have used this sponge it's great for getting the grease off all dishes and the Green Part for scrubbing off anything hard
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Use these for cleaning pots and pans every night after dinner. Best sponges for cleaning. They don't fall apart like other brands
Tammy B.
Effective in cleaning. Good product for the price. I would recommend. I got several uses out of it before it had to be tossed.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?