BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hemet, CA
The sponges are very good and the plates and cups won't get all scratched its a good product.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These sponges get messes cleaned up, but they also leave a lot of scratches on plastic dishes when you use the green side, easily affordable at any store and are good for family cleaning. Good sponges for their price
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Fort Myers, FL
I have always used these and so has most of my family we trust these will leave are dishes to our standards.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good sponges at a decent price. Doesn't require too much scrubbing. They do start to deteriorate fairly quickly though.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Kankakee, IL
The scrubbing side doesn't ruin my dishes and that I love I love that I can clean my dishes without ruining them
Jaycie C.
Jaycie C.
Reedley, CA
These are some of the longest lasting sponges I've ever used. They get the job done and aren't very expensive.
Keyarah Q.
Keyarah Q.
Long lasting. But quality doesn't last. After multiple use, it gets soggy and smelly. The sponge then cannot keep its shape.
KerriAnne B.
KerriAnne B.
Temple, TX
These are my favorite. They are durable and great to use on everything. I love these. they are reasonably priced. You can find them everywhere. I have never had any kind of issues with them. I recommend these to everyone. They scrub really well.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
I think everyone has used these sponges in there lifetime they are double sided so you have a harder and softer side when cleaning dishes exc they don't have a sent to them and I would totally recommend they are very cheap for the amount you get.
Yer V.
Yer V.
Definitely one of my favorite all time sponges, they're my go to whenever i need sponges because they're affordable and they really do the job. The back part of the sponge where you use to scrub, it works great always gets off the crust! Although the sponge doesn't really last long. After a few uses the green part of the sponge fades away and the sponge itself starts tearing up, but every sponge is like that! I recommend this sponge to anyone whose looking for a cheap and affordable sponge that does the job!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?