Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
These are not expensive at all, but their a great product. I use them for scrubbing my countertops, my sinks, my shower, my fridge.
Ella B.
Powell, TN
I always have a few of these lying around the house! They are my favorite thing to use to clean up spots in the house or on dishes!
Sadie H.
These are god sent. They're the best for me to use to clean up after my toddler. Extremely easy to use and rinse and they dry great
Gina P.
These are a great multi-purpose sponge. Useful for both kitchen and bathroom. Work great on pots and pans and for cleaning the tub.
Sarah P.
United states
These are good bathroom cleaning sponges, but they could hold up better and last longer. Which is why I only have them three stars.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
These sponges work so great when it comes to getting grimey residue off of my pots and pans. They are very cheap and easy to clean!
Emily L.
This last for quite awhile. Good sponges for what you're paying. They smell after awhile so it's best to store where they can dry.
it gets my dish done in a short period of time! it so easy to use and no mess at all! other than that, the price is sooo reasonable
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I use.rhese.in the kitchen to scrub dishes before they go in the washer and hard to get stuck on stains on the counter and dishes.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
They could be a little more durable. But, over all a good product that I buy over and over again. Have been buying since college.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?