BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Siu C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a standard sponge we've always used in the household since I was a kid. I've never really tried others as this is always my go to. It does as it's supposed to, but the green part doesn't really last long and loses it's scratchiness pretty quickly. Maybe I'm using the wrong ones, but I don't want it to harsh either. I like the Brand but would like for it to last longer.
Nikki L.
Carthage, NY
Nothing beats a green scrub from Scotch Brite. Always takes the scum off pans and utensils. Love love love!
Nancy H.
I like how long these sponges last. I use it to clean everything from my dishes to the oven. It makes everything nice and sudsy.
Ashley V.
El Mirage, AZ
Gets the job done, doesn't come apart. Sturdy side and a soft one. Smell great, doesn't keep molding smells.
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is the one i usally buy it last a while, dosnt scratch up my pans and its the perfect thickness.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
They last a pretty good time and they don't smell as other sponges do. It's the only sponge I buy
Krystal D.
Bangor, PA
A very simple sponge, but it gets the job done! It really left my surfaces clean and it took little effort to scrub with.
Emily L.
This last for quite awhile. Good sponges for what you're paying. They smell after awhile so it's best to store where they can dry.
Hope B.
Mobile , AL
It cleans my dishes really well. I haven't found anything it won't clean. There's not much I can say about a sponge
Kaitlyn M.
Hagerstown, MD
I love using these sponges. The scrubby side is great for really getting stuff like cheese and sauce off of dishes. I usually pick these up at Walmart and they seem like a great value because they'll last quite a while before you need a new sponge.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?