BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Scotchbrite sponges are the best brand of sponges if you have some serious scrubbing to do these sponges cut right thru the grease and cooked on foods with ease
The durability of the sponges makes it last a good 2 months before the sponge has to be changed which is really cost effective.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
I love to use these spnges when i am washing dishes. They sometimes dont last as long but i believe its all in the matter of how much u wash and how tough of a scrubbing the item you are cleaning needs.
Dylan R.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
These are literally the best. These sponges keep their shape and texture for forever. They don't get nasty and smelly like other sponges. I love that they last a long time, and I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Bentonville , Ar
This is the only kind I will use. It actually does what it says. You can't use knockoff brands cause they just don't do the job. Trust me
Sowmya D.
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Good product and lasts long. I always buy them in bulk when ever my bjs has coupons. Durable and strong
Darsee H.
Darsee H.
Have always used scotch brite sponges in the kitchen. They're effective, good quality and adorable.
Remy C.
Remy C.
Arlington, VA
Good sponge love the double textures and efficiency. It's not harsh enough to damage dishes, but harsh enough to get the job done. I always have several on hand. I will always repurchase these and I would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pomona, Ca
I was raised with the green sponge as how funny it sounds. I now only use pure green sponges at my own home. Long lasting
Shaylyn F.
Shaylyn F.
Love these sponges with having 4 kids I do alot of scrubbing and these last and hold up well for the price. I will continue using these
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?