Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ella B.
Powell, TN
I always have a few of these lying around the house! They are my favorite thing to use to clean up spots in the house or on dishes!
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Keeping it classic and simple with scotch-bride! These are and always will be the best sponges. I love them and use them every day!
Amber C.
Castleton, NY
The only sponges I will buy they work and last a while!! Also they a gentle on your pans even with the scrubbing side on non stick
Sadie H.
These are god sent. They're the best for me to use to clean up after my toddler. Extremely easy to use and rinse and they dry great
it gets my dish done in a short period of time! it so easy to use and no mess at all! other than that, the price is sooo reasonable
Nancy T.
Davenport, FL
I like these because it has a soft side to wash some dishes and a brittle side to wash the dishes that have leftovers stuck to it.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I use.rhese.in the kitchen to scrub dishes before they go in the washer and hard to get stuck on stains on the counter and dishes.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
These sponges work so great when it comes to getting grimey residue off of my pots and pans. They are very cheap and easy to clean!
Becky S.
Conshohocken, PA
It works great on everything, fr clean a dish to hard surfaces on the floor. I use it on everything, working great with two sides.
Madi G.
love these! I appreciate that they are double sided because I can use the rough side to scrub more difficult food off of dishes.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?