BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Having bought store-brand sponges like these ones (which quickly started to deteriorate and leave bits of sponge all over the sink), I can confidently say that Scotch-Brite Industrial sponges are of superior quality. They last much longer than other without shedding or falling apart, and the rougher green side is great for scrubbing stuck-on residue from pans. Would absolutely repurchase!
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
San Francisco, CA
They are the normal regular sponges and work as well as that. It does its job and that makes me happy.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Lexington Park, MD
They do the job for only like a week..the sponges get all weak and gross after a week the get to soft
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Fort Smith, AR
Last a long time and is great for home and other things. I recommend since it ls affordable and easy to find.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
estas esponjas son duraderas y dejan las superficies sin restos de suciedad a la primera pasada. Cuenta con dos superficies una suave y otra un poco mas dura, esta ultima ideal par remover los restos de comida que quedan en las ollas. En mi caso son las que usualmente compro y quedo bastante satisfecha con la calidad de las mismas
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Great for the daily scrubbing. I live in a house with three girls, and as much as we like to pretend that we can do no wrong and make no messes, I've found that one simply can avoid accusations all together and just buy a pack of these and eliminate the need for "you caused the mess" arguments.

I love using the sponges they get every cranny of all my dishes dried on food comes right off when using the scrub side and little sauces come right off with the soft side
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngstown, OH
The only sponges I'll use to clean my dishes, scrub my tub or floors! They last for so long and don't have that musty sponge smell like most get after a weeks use!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
These are sponges I use for daily dish washing and have been using them for years they last a long time of scrubbing and in a house 0f 7 you really need it
Laura S.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
These are great sponges. My roommates and I take turns buying packs of them for our apartment and use them to wash dishes. They do wear out eventually but they are pretty cheap to replace. I would definitely purchase this item again in the future.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?