BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lizzy P.
Lafayette, LA
We have been using for years. We do replace often for sanitary purposes. It stays together well. We usually purchase at Walmart.
Blake B.
I use this everyday and it's great, it gets the job done and last a long time, and it won't scratch or damage any of your dishes
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
My mom we always use these and they can last pretty long . maybe about 3-4 months. Does a good job cleaning and easy to work with
Melany R.
Laredo, TX
Always have used this sponge it's great for getting the grease off all dishes and the Green Part for scrubbing off anything hard
Shannon S.
Definitely my favorite multi purpose sponge to use. It scrubs my dishes clean as well as cleans away grime with the same sponge.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Use these for cleaning pots and pans every night after dinner. Best sponges for cleaning. They don't fall apart like other brands
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I use these sponges to clean most of my house with. Great for bathrooms and kitchens! The different sides help scrub really well.
Natashia H.
Love the dual sided sponge and scrub so I only have to use one tool for all of the dishes and doesn't take up a lot of sink space
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I keep going back to the basic sponge. It gets the job done, especially with the green scrubbing side. Always a dependable brand.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I tend to buy these in bulk. I've always used these scrubs since I've been living on my own. Very inexpensive and great quality.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?