BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
My favorite Sponge for slot of my go-to's when I'm cleaning. I like that it has the rough and soft side to it. Not too pricey . You can find it at any of your local stores . I recommend you must try it out .
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Softer sponge on the yellow side with a tough-scrubbing green side. Has always worked well for us in various cleaning situations. Easily available in many shopping locations and a great value.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
These work really well. One side for normal cleaning and one for scrubbing grease and grime. Last for a good while.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
These sponges are great. I like the scrubber side to get off stuff that is stuck to your pan. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans. These are also extremely affordable.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
These are amazing scrubbing sponges I use them on a lot of stuff and they work good. You can you them on most anything.
Vianny P.
Vianny P.
Bronx, NY
ESTA ESPONJA LA USO PARA FREGAR LOS TRASTES, ME GUSTA PORQUE LIMPIA BIEN Y DURA BASTANTE HASTA EL MOMENRO ME GUSTA Y CUMPLE CON LO QUE BUSCO EN UNA ESPONJA PARA FREGAR LA COMPRO EN TARGET O EL CUALQUIER DISCOUNT Y SI LA COMPRARIA OTRA VEZ , REGULARMENTE SIEMPRE LA COMPRO
Denise F.
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
We use this brand all the time. Its our fav and cleans our doshes really well. We love it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Love this kind of sponge and the versatility of it just a classic good sponge that will get the job done
Paloma Figueroa A.
Paloma Figueroa A.
Tecate, CA
I love the Classic version, i think that scotch brote aré the best brand when you talk about scrubbing spoge
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the only sponges we have been buying all these years. Different sponges don't seem to work as well. They are multipurpose for example the dishes, cleaning the table, and to be honest I clean the stairs with these sponges it collects dust really well.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?