BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Keeping it classic and simple with scotch-bride! These are and always will be the best sponges. I love them and use them every day!
Emily L.
This last for quite awhile. Good sponges for what you're paying. They smell after awhile so it's best to store where they can dry.
Gina P.
These are a great multi-purpose sponge. Useful for both kitchen and bathroom. Work great on pots and pans and for cleaning the tub.
Sadie H.
These are god sent. They're the best for me to use to clean up after my toddler. Extremely easy to use and rinse and they dry great
Marisol Z.
Best sponge ever they do the work my pots are easy to wash doesn't scratch my pots or dishes last a long time so it saves me money
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I use.rhese.in the kitchen to scrub dishes before they go in the washer and hard to get stuck on stains on the counter and dishes.
it gets my dish done in a short period of time! it so easy to use and no mess at all! other than that, the price is sooo reasonable
Becky S.
Conshohocken, PA
It works great on everything, fr clean a dish to hard surfaces on the floor. I use it on everything, working great with two sides.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
My second most favorite cleaning tool for the kitchen/bath ... well you do have to pair an amazing sponge with a Fabuloso cleaner!!
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
These are not expensive at all, but their a great product. I use them for scrubbing my countertops, my sinks, my shower, my fridge.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?