BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Not a fan of how the green part comes off when cleaning dishes or scrubbing. Other products I like more.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
My family has been using these sponges long before I was even born! We haven't switched brands since because... "if it ain't, why fix it?" These sponges never cease to not clean dishes from last night's spaghetti, and we use all the around the house for cleaning off countertops or stoves.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
These sponges do the job. They last for many washes and don't fall apart easily. I lack a dishwasher so I need durable sponges that have good scrubbing power. I constantly buy these sponges. They also come in big packs.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Love these sponges cause I grew up using this same exact brand as a kid. Would always go to Walmart and stock up with the big packs!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
These are our go-to sponges in our house and have been for years. Having a duel purpose makes them a great buy- you're getting 2 for the price of 1 really!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bossier City, LA
I really like using them. They last for a long while and really make scrubbing and cleaning easier. I buy them at our local grocery store.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Very good sponges, durable and of excellent quality. I always use and I will continue buying. I love this brand
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Isabel, SD
I love using these sponges they work great for washing dishes. They clean my dishes without any scratches. My dishes do not even have to soak before washing these sponges work amazingly. I would recommend to anybody that washes dishes by hand. These sponges also work great for counters or any other cleaning purposes like bathrooms.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
I frequently use these to scrub the grout in my bathroom floor. These are perfect to hold in your hands comfortably. Such a great product to scrub with. Really does the job.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Softer sponge on the yellow side with a tough-scrubbing green side. Has always worked well for us in various cleaning situations. Easily available in many shopping locations and a great value.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?