Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente para quitar comida pegada en el sarten no ye lo raya o daña, la esponja es facil de manejar y llega a todas las areas a lavar.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
These sponges are used st the camp house. We cook on open fire so the pots and pans always have scorch marks. These sponges get them out!
Tricia T.
This is the only sponge we use. The price is right and they hold up to some tough situations. My husband even uses it for outside things.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
These sponges seem to hold up better than the other sponges that I have used. They don't wear out and you can't buy a lot or just a few.
Kaley M.
Cumming, GA
These sponges are awesome. They clean, they scrub, they are yellow and green? Buy em. Like a lot of them. Give them as Christmas presents
Shannon R.
Abilene, TX
Does the job you need it to do. I use these in the bathroom that my 4 boys use. If it can do that, it should be able to handle your mess.
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
use these all the time- use for dishes, bathroom, hard to clean spots on just about everything from the stove and refrigerator to shower
Kimberly S.
Bentonville , Ar
This is the only kind I will use. It actually does what it says. You can't use knockoff brands cause they just don't do the job. Trust me
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL
I have used this to clean tough stuck food from pots and pans. It works well and has held up for awhile without me replacing the sponge.
Courtney H.
Morehead, KY
These are the only sponges I use. I always use bleach on them after I use them and they hold up well. Great for cleaning and doing dishes
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back