Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jillian M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love me some sponges. These clean everything up and honestly last a decent amount of time considering the price. I'd say they're effective.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
I don't feel I have to replace these as often as I do others, and the scrub pad works better than other brands. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Hannah S.
Bossier City, LA
I really like using them. They last for a long while and really make scrubbing and cleaning easier. I buy them at our local grocery store.
Michelle D.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Long lasting durable sponge. The bristle aide stays in tact longer than most. And the sponge itself doesnt deteriorate under extreme usage.
Hannah N.
Have used these ever since I was little. Great at getting those tough geese stains off the dishes, or getting crayon off the counter. Love!
Yvonne C.
I purchased these clean my tubs with and the sponge didn't even last after using it 3 times. The green part was coming off rather quickly.
Valentina B.
Es una buena marca de esponjas, normal como cualquier otra. Pero si se siente una mejor calidad que las demas, aunque son un poco costosas
April Y.
love these. it's not so rough on the scrub side which is good for pots and pans. the sponge side is also great. it's perfect for many uses.
A. N.
These are a staple in my kitchen, bathroom, pantry, and garage. Really, I had no idea that there was any other brand or type to do the job.
Shannon R.
Abilene, TX
Does the job you need it to do. I use these in the bathroom that my 4 boys use. If it can do that, it should be able to handle your mess.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?