BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
meashelle B.
meashelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Very durable sponges i use then in my bathroom for cleaning my tub and sink. They get the job done with scratching the paint off your stuff. Tough but gentle
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Only kind I buy. They work the best for my family and getting all
The food and grease out.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
The best scrubbing sponge! You can always count on it to get the tough stains on things without scratching.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Staten Island , NY
I wish these sponges lasted longer! I find that I have to replace them every 2 weeks or so. Even with the pack of 3!
Janini C.
Janini C.
Astoria , NY
I always get this one because I grow up seeing this at my house and their is something you just keep using
Emily G.
Emily G.
Tulsa, OK
We use these multipurpose sponges frequently. They scrub well and get dishes clean but don't scratch your dishes.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Columbus, OH
Always does an excellent job on tough stains and lasts a good length of time. Go to product always worth having on hand will definitely purchase again.
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO
I use both sides and love the versatility with the sponge. The soft yellow side works well for dishes, and the green side I use to get tough stuck on food. Works great. I wouldn't choose another sponge to clean my dishes for my family. I will continue to buy year after year
Karolina B.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I honestly don't much about sponges but this is the one I always use. It does the job right
Misty S.
Misty S.
Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponges are the most reliable sponges I have found so far. They do not fall apart and they are not too big or too small. They have both a side to get the tough stuff out and the soft side to clean up the small stuff.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?