BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these sponges for cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms. They have two sides, you can use the rough side for more stubborn stains. These do make some scratches on nonstick pans, so I use them mostly for countertops, bathtubs, etc. Never had one break! Just make sure to rinse them after use
Alaina R.
Love these sponges, and love that they're double sided. Always effective, and really removes grime. Super cheap and always available at any drugstore. Great value for the price. Would definitely recommend to others for use.
Lupe L.
Good product, helps scrub effectively and last a decent amount of time. You do need to desinfect it after use so they can last longer and not have bacteria grow in them though. But aside that it does the job and I would recommend to people especially because they are at a good price
Seunghyun L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this all of my life, or at least as long as I have been doing dishes and I think it works very good! I wish it was a little bigger and not so stiff in the beginning but in general I think it's a good sponge to use. I always repurchase this one, maybe I should try another brand? But why if this works perfectly fine!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Heavy duty. Great scrubby side with a soft sponge on the other. Very high quality in comparison to generic sponges. You can purchase these at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend these to others for daily household use! You do not have to replace the sponge regularly.
Allie N.
Mantua
We've been using these sponges for years and always buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're great for doing dishes, cleaning the counter tops, you name it! They're just a great staple to have in the house and I use them all the time when I'm cleaning! We will always repurchase these!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Es  el que más usamos en nuestra casa por que dura más que otros que a veces Compramos, es muy durable cuando esta nuevo si cuesta un poco manejarlo pero luego después de unos 3 usos se pone suave y me gusta mucho limpia mejor los trastes y las cacerolas jeje  mi humilde opinión
Jazmine C.
Oak Ridge, TN
My family's go to sponge. We try to be as thrifty as we can and these always fit our budget! Safe for scrubbing dishes and pots with but won't leave any scratches on them. My only complaint would be that I wish that they would last longer. Other than that no problems at all.
Hayley S.
Softer sponge on the yellow side with a tough-scrubbing green side. Has always worked well for us in various cleaning situations. Easily available in many shopping locations and a great value.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
This work for what I need them for.  The soft side is good for use on my nonstick wok and the scrubbing side can handle most things as long as they aren't severely stuck on or burnt.  They last a reasonable amount of time and I've not had them scratch up anything before.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?