BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Hagerstown, MD
I love using these sponges. The scrubby side is great for really getting stuff like cheese and sauce off of dishes. I usually pick these up at Walmart and they seem like a great value because they'll last quite a while before you need a new sponge.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are the only sponges that I will buy for my house. It is really convenient to have both types of scrubbers on one sponge (tougher green side, and softer yellow side). I purchased this set at Costco and I would definitely recommend to others.
Rylie N.
Rylie N.
Yuba City, CA
For a sponge, these work great. I love buying them in bulk so when it starts to get dirty or smelly I don't feel guilty about throwing them away. They seem to look cleaner for longer than other sponges. I would recommend these to others for sure.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponges are sponges! Someday I'll figure out how to clean them so they last longer, but in the meantime I will continue to purchase reasonably priced sponges at Target that I don't feel bad throwing away after a few weeks of stinking up the sink.
Jacie P.
Jacie P.
This is a classic sponge. It's great for cleaning and doesn't fall apart even through hard scrubbing. It's a great value and a must in my kitchen. I'm never disappointed with these sponges. I would absolutely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
These are good quality scrubbers and they are very effective and easy to use. The only problem I mainly have is that they hold on to food so well that the food just stays in the rag and ends in having to be thrown out and not able to be washed.
Adrianne W.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Typically get these at Costco and it's the best deal. We probably don't switch these is as often as you're supposed to but it's nice to know we always have back up. I always use the rougher side for all our dishes but it's nice to have options
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
These work very well. They help to get food that is stuck on pans, such as cheese. I buy these in bulk so they are a good deal, but they aren't expensive to begin with. I am highly satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone!
Yaneyri G.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
deja mucho que desear, la esponja no dura nada, se gasta rapido igual pasa con el estropajo verde es como tres lavadas y ya vale, pero resaltare algo positivo y es que el poco tiempo que dura es efectivo quitando los residuos de los platos.
Phonethira C.
Phonethira C.
These are the only sponges my family and I use to wash our dishes! The rough side really does scrub everything off your dishes. Even the really tough parts of grilled cheese, cooked pasta, all the food that have been cooked on the dishes.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?